• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cheapest Way to Get Disney World Tickets for 1 Day Visit

In summary, there are generally no discounts available for single day single park passes at Disney World. However, if you plan to return in the future, you can purchase a no-expiration hopper pass to save on future visits. There is also a discount available for Florida residents, but only for multiple day passes. Additionally, you can get discounted tickets by taking a tour of a timeshare.
pampchefrhondab
Anyone know the cheapest way to get Disney World tickets? We only want to go for 1 day w/no hotel. I'm guessing we can't get any discounts but thought someone here might know:)!

Generally there aren't any discounts on the single day single park passes. :(Do you plan to return at a point in the future? If so, you can purchase a no-expiration hopper that you can use one day on and then hold it for the next trip. We did that on our last trip, as we wanted to spend one day in the parks before our cruise. We bought 6 day hoppers and used one day and will use the remaining 5 on our next trip. If the price increases on the tickets, we will have locked in today's pricing on it (and of course it always does go up!).

Well since it's been 7 years since the last time we went I don't know that we will go anytime soon (LOL)! My MIL does have a condo in Florida now so we may go down more often, just not sure. I'll probably just do the 1 day thing.

Would you believe we our going on my oldest daughter's birthday, but she won't be going w/us! She would get in for free this year - just figures.

They have a discount for Florida people who live in Florida, but only multiple day passes.

If you don't mind taking a tour of a timeshare, you can get the tickets at a pretty good discount.

My hubby and I went to florida through a package we bought through a timeshare for 4 nights and slept at the timeshare it was really nice. They provided two, two day passes for universal, but we wanted to go to disney, so on the way down, we stopped at one of those timeshare offices in Georgia and signed up for a tour and got the disney passes at a discount. So the morning we scheduled the tour was before any of the parks opened and we got a free breakfast. We didn't mind taking a couple hour tour, it was pretty interesting, we just don't have the money for a timeshare right now.

1. What is the most affordable option for purchasing Disney World tickets for a one-day visit?

The most affordable option for purchasing Disney World tickets for a one-day visit is to buy them directly from the official Disney World website or from authorized ticket resellers. These options often have discounts and special deals that can help you save money on your tickets.

2. Are there any discounts available for purchasing Disney World tickets?

Yes, there are several discounts available for purchasing Disney World tickets. You can look for discounted tickets through your employer, military or government discounts, or through membership programs such as AAA or AARP. You can also find discounted tickets through authorized ticket resellers or special promotions offered by Disney World.

3. Can I purchase Disney World tickets at the gate?

Yes, you can purchase Disney World tickets at the gate. However, it is not recommended as prices are typically higher at the gate and there is no guarantee that tickets will be available on the day of your visit. It is best to purchase your tickets in advance to save money and ensure entry to the park.

4. Are there any add-ons or upgrades available for Disney World tickets?

Yes, there are several add-ons and upgrades available for Disney World tickets. These include options such as park hopper tickets, which allow you to visit multiple parks in one day, and fast pass options, which allow you to skip the lines for select attractions. These add-ons may come at an additional cost, so be sure to research and choose the options that best fit your needs and budget.

5. Can I get a refund for my Disney World tickets?

Refunds for Disney World tickets are typically not available. However, you may be able to change the date of your visit or transfer the tickets to someone else if necessary. It is important to read the terms and conditions of your ticket purchase before making a final decision.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• janezapchef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
cookn' katie
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
3RingChef