• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Know I Saw This: Conference Call

In summary, the "I Know I Saw This: Conference Call" is a free training session offered by Pampered Chef for consultants to learn about new products, techniques, and connect with other consultants. To sign up, simply log in to your consultant website and select the event. The call is also recorded for playback at a later time. Exclusive promotions and discounts may be offered during the call for those who attend.
chefann
Gold Member
I know I saw a thread with this info someplace, but I can't find it. What service(s) do you use for free conference calls? I'd like to set one up for my cluster so I can make 1 call from Leadership to them and everyone who wants the info gets it first hand.

Thanks!

I use freeconference.com. :)

Thanks, Colleen. You ROCK!! ;)

So Ann, does this mean that it's official? Did you get your FD status back?

Not quite yet. Margie was going to submit some stuff, but I haven't seen it on my IPT yet. I'm gonna call her to make sure she has the latest updates to PP so she doesn't have a problem.

Alrighty then, my fingers are still crossed for you. So, will you get the $100 promotion bonus if she submits by 12/31? Wouldn't that be nifty?

Yep! That will pay for part of the hotel bill, or food/drinks. :)

1. What is the "I Know I Saw This: Conference Call" about?

The "I Know I Saw This: Conference Call" is a special training session offered by Pampered Chef for consultants to learn about new and upcoming products, as well as tips and techniques for using them. It is also a great opportunity to connect with other consultants and share ideas.

2. How do I sign up for the "I Know I Saw This: Conference Call"?

You can sign up for the "I Know I Saw This: Conference Call" through your Pampered Chef consultant website. Simply log in to your account, go to the Events section, and select the "I Know I Saw This: Conference Call" from the list of available events.

3. Is there a cost to attend the "I Know I Saw This: Conference Call"?

No, there is no cost to attend the "I Know I Saw This: Conference Call". It is a free training session offered by Pampered Chef for all consultants.

4. Can I access the "I Know I Saw This: Conference Call" if I am unable to attend live?

Yes, the "I Know I Saw This: Conference Call" is recorded and available for playback on your consultant website. You can access it at any time that is convenient for you.

5. Will there be any special promotions or discounts offered during the "I Know I Saw This: Conference Call"?

Yes, Pampered Chef often offers exclusive promotions or discounts during the "I Know I Saw This: Conference Call". These promotions are only available to consultants who attend the call, so be sure to join in and take advantage of these special offers!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Adrian
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Karen Weber
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Karen Weber
  • kisrae