• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Know Ho Is Having a Problem With Cc's......but

In summary, some people's orders have not yet been received, and others are waiting on their January 31st shows to be entered.
BettieC
Gold Member
Is anyone else's sample order not "received" yet? I placed it on Friday, I did at least get the confirmation E-mail, but that's it. My PC money wasn't taken out of my PC "bank", and my card wasn't charged the difference.

I want my samples :cry:lol

I submitted my sample order also on Friday - didn't see anything on CC - I called the 1-800 # and it said that it shipped - then about 2 hrs later it was on the shipping status - I will receive my sample order tomorrow.

Now I did submit a show (Sat) and a supply order (Sun) and they just showed this morning on shipping status on CC but the 1-800 # doesn't have them received yet.

:chef:

My supply order I placed Sunday still doesn't show up today.

My supply order shipped today but my show isn't showing up on the 1-800 yet

I hope everything is okay there.

I also have a online order from yesterday that isn't showing up either on CC.

Still nothing. It's not showing up on CC, not even as received. PC money is still there, and nothing on the 800 number.....hhhhmmmm

what 800 number are ya'll talking about?

800-449-chef

I submitted 2 shows on the 31st one is showing received and one is picking but when i call the 800 num they say its hasnt been put in the system yet i dont know whats going on but it would be nice to have some info on them

I would be happy with a received....lol. I just checked again at least now my PC$ was deducted, thats a start.

My Show I submitted Sunday night didn't show up until this afternoon. It may have been due to the glitch over the CCs or something.

Anyone still waiting on January 31st shows to be entered ? ? ?

It is on the IPT so I know that they received it but that is it. I tried calling HO and the wait time is over 4 hours. I have no idea where I will be in 4 hours

I just want to know what is going on with PC - this has never happen since I join in Sept 05. There is a lot of things going on or is it just my imagination ? ? ?

Sorry if I sound impatient.

My Jan 31st show has shown 'picking' for 2 days. I called a little while ago - call back time was 4-5 hours, I chose to hold and they picked-up in @ 5 seconds.

whiteyteresa said:
Anyone still waiting on January 31st shows to be entered ? ? ?

It is on the IPT so I know that they received it but that is it. I tried calling HO and the wait time is over 4 hours. I have no idea where I will be in 4 hours

I just want to know what is going on with PC - this has never happen since I join in Sept 05. There is a lot of things going on or is it just my imagination ? ? ?

Sorry if I sound impatient.

haha, I feel like a whiney 4 yr old......I want my samples :cry::cry: lol

I got them today - I ordered them on Friday the 30th

BettieC said:
800-449-chef

So this may be dumb...but I didn't know about this number. Is this just to find out shipping status?

I ordered samples on Sunday and they are scheduled to arrive tomorrow. If we still had UPS I would have received them today.

pampered.chris said:
So this may be dumb...but I didn't know about this number. Is this just to find out shipping status?
They have a few other options

Related to I Know Ho Is Having a Problem With Cc's......but

1. How can I fix issues with my credit card while ordering from Pampered Chef?

If you are experiencing problems with your credit card while ordering from Pampered Chef, please ensure that your card information is entered correctly and that your billing address matches the one on file with your bank. You can also try using a different credit card or contacting your bank for any potential issues with your account.

2. Why does my credit card keep getting declined when I try to make a purchase?

There could be several reasons why your credit card is getting declined when making a purchase from Pampered Chef. Some common reasons include insufficient funds, incorrect card information, or a temporary hold placed by your bank for security purposes. We recommend checking with your bank or trying a different payment method to complete your purchase.

3. Can I use a debit card to make a purchase from Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can use a debit card to make a purchase from Pampered Chef as long as it has a Visa, Mastercard, American Express, or Discover logo. Please note that using a debit card may result in a temporary hold on your account, but the funds will be released once the transaction is completed.

4. I have a gift card, can I use it to pay for my Pampered Chef order?

Yes, you can use a Pampered Chef gift card to pay for your order. Simply enter the gift card number and PIN at checkout like you would with a credit or debit card. If the amount on your gift card does not cover the full cost of your purchase, you can use another form of payment to complete the transaction.

5. What should I do if I see a charge from Pampered Chef on my credit card statement that I did not authorize?

If you notice a charge from Pampered Chef on your credit card statement that you did not authorize, please contact our customer service team immediately. We take fraud very seriously and will work with you to investigate and resolve the issue as quickly as possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
  • babywings76
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
Replies
Views
mommyhugz1978