• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Just Watched My Ups Man Drive By...

In summary, the packages should be arriving on August 1st, but because of the recent traffic jam, they may arrive a day later. Leea was anxious for her changeover kit, but she is glad that the products will arrive on Monday.
DebbieJ
Why oh why couldn't he have stopped today?

Guess I'm getting my sell a thon products and changeover kit on Monday.

Must plan time to go through them before the Cluster Meeting!

I gave a grrrr... as mine drove by as well! I would have used a few colorful words if I knew I was getting products - but since it's just paperwork I'll let him off the hook until next week!

Leea:cool:

Leea,

I laughed when I read your post. I can't wait to get my changeover supplies either, but I would be much more anxious if I knew some products would be showing up.

When are the sell-a-thon boxes supposed to arrive?

They were supposed to arrive by July 31st. When I tracked mine they will be here August 1st. I know it's only day but it seems like an eternity. My change over kit is tracked to arrive on july 31st (which HO had told me earlier this week it would be here today)

I thought for sure my paperwork changeover package would come today, but no such luck. I can't complain too much, i DID get the Santuko knife and my Director's package yesterday.:D

Got my changeover kit, but not my samples. I am dying with anticipation!! LOL

How are you tracking your sell-a-thon and changeover shipments??

Got my changeover kit, and my sell-a-thon today! YEAH!!! It feels like christmas. :D

jrstephens said:
They were supposed to arrive by July 31st. When I tracked mine they will be here August 1st. I know it's only day but it seems like an eternity. My change over kit is tracked to arrive on july 31st (which HO had told me earlier this week it would be here today)

Did you check the actual status of the shipment - where it shows each leg of the journey? --> Billing info received, departure scan, arrival scan, out for delivery? We have found that on the page before this where it tells you the estimated ship date sometimes it is a day later, but when you check the status or details it shows more accurate info. I think they are either working harder to get packages out in a timely matter or covering their you know whats so they put a day later as the estimated ship date.

amya - I have actually grrred for the last couple of days when he has neglected to stop at my house!! DHL was nice enough to stop by to deliver Nancy's Artwork order from conference - and even the PO man took the time to knock on my door (that one was from the IRS - maybe I would have preferred he not take the time to stop & knock!:eek:!) although he was MUCH cuter than my UPS man!!!

I know that big brown truck will be here Monday - the question is will he bring enough boxes?? (Show order AND change over!!)

Leea:)

DebbieJ said:
Why oh why couldn't he have stopped today?

Guess I'm getting my sell a thon products and changeover kit on Monday.

Must plan time to go through them before the Cluster Meeting!

That is so funny:) I got my change-over kit yesterday, but I guess I"m waiting till Monday for the products! And I think I'll do something I heard at conference--call one of my most excited guests & ask if she wants to come over & help me open them all;)

How do you track those packages? I have never figured out how to track the earned packages. HELP!

Email me direct at [email protected] with the "how to's"
Thank you!

jmedeiros said:
How do you track those packages? I have never figured out how to track the earned packages. HELP! Email me direct at [email protected] with the "how to's"
Thank you!
I know she said e-mail but just in case someone else is inquiring...From Consultants corner select shipment status (it should be in the box to the right side), you will then get to the order status page. Once you are here you should see the shows you have submitted and what their status is - billing, picking, shipped, if you cannot see these make sure your Show Type drop down menu says 'ALL'. You can either select 'shipped' or 'tracking#' - they should be in a different color (mine are blue) which means you can link (to another web page), once you select one of these a new window will open. You are now at the UPS page where it gives you the package information, you can now select 'view package process' and it will tell you the dates and times of each leg of the journey.

I am also wanting to know how to track it. I always look at my shipment status page and only have supply orders, kit enhancements, and shows available. Even when I have "All" on the drop down menu. Do you also have change over and stuff you earned on yours?

cmdtrgd said:
...Do you also have change over and stuff you earned on yours?

LOL!!:) I would have to earn stuff first before they could ship it!! J/K:)

I know they don't show change over items - not sure about sell-a-thon type packages. In CC where you have the show type drop down menu there should also be a 'Receipt Date Within' drop down that you can select 30, 60, 90 days.

TrackingCall HO and tell them you want the tracking numbers for the kits and sell-a-thon packages. Then go to www.ups.com and track them to find out where they are. My earned packages have never appeared in CC but I have always called HO and got the tracking numbers b/c I cannot stand to know where they are!! I wish they would make it where they would appear in CC - i sure would have to make less phone calls to HO.

Last edited:
tracking
jmedeiros said:
How do you track those packages? I have never figured out how to track the earned packages. HELP!

Email me direct at [email protected] with the "how to's"
Thank you!

I was looking for a way to track the earned packages. I know how to for shows, individual orders, FR, etc... just not the earned ones. I get so excited when i see the UPS man and then he just drives right past our house.... :(

I guess i might as well wait till Monday anyways since i cant call HO until then! Oh well, just wanted to know if i should stay at home today to wait for that man in brown1

tracking
jrstephens said:
Call HO and tell them you want the tracking numbers for the kits and sell-a-thon packages. Then go to www.ups.com and track them to find out where they are. My earned packages have never appeared in CC but I have always called HO and got the tracking numbers b/c I cannot stand to know where they are!! I wish they would make it where they would appear in CC - i sure would have to make less phone calls to HO.

I wish they would put that on CC too! Its such a pain calling HO sometimes, its like, i would rather wait than call them!

Thanks for your help!

Oh man am I a dingbat!! The changeover paperwork package was in one of my Director's product packages. Duh!! I only now went through it and found it. I wondered why I wasn't getting mine! This heat is getting to my brain.:p

jmedeiros said:
Oh well, just wanted to know if i should stay at home today to wait for that man in brown1

UPS doesn't deliver on Saturdays.

I'm sorry Deb! :) I guess that's why we need to become directors! ;) I tracked mine and they will both be here on Monday!!:D I can't wait! I'll be waiting all day for them!:D

DebbieJ said:
UPS doesn't deliver on Saturdays.

I forgot that our packages are sent ground... not next day! UPS Does deliver on Saturdays.... BUT only next day air packages. I use UPS for work and I only send out next day air! I wish PC did the same! Cant wait till Monday to get my goodies!

I went to my other house and the change over kit was there..... but no goodies! I LOVE the new catalog! I cant wait to host a show in October to get those knives for 60% off! Our cluster didnt make our goal, which i was totally bummed about! So i will have to purchase it in October! As well as get the others at half off!

1. What does "I Just Watched My Ups Man Drive By..." mean?

"I Just Watched My Ups Man Drive By..." is a humorous phrase often used by Pampered Chef consultants to express disappointment when they miss a delivery from their UPS driver.

2. Why is it called "I Just Watched My Ups Man Drive By..."?

The phrase originated from the common experience of eagerly awaiting a package, only to miss the UPS driver while watching them drive by. It has since become a popular saying among Pampered Chef consultants as a way to commiserate and find humor in the situation.

3. Is "I Just Watched My Ups Man Drive By..." an official slogan of Pampered Chef?

No, "I Just Watched My Ups Man Drive By..." is not an official slogan of Pampered Chef. It is simply a phrase used by consultants to bond over their shared experiences with deliveries.

4. Can I use "I Just Watched My Ups Man Drive By..." in my Pampered Chef business?

While there is no official rule against using the phrase in your Pampered Chef business, it is always important to maintain a professional image in your interactions with customers and potential customers. You may want to avoid using the phrase in official business communications.

5. How can I make sure I don't miss my UPS delivery as a Pampered Chef consultant?

The best way to ensure you don't miss a UPS delivery is to track your packages and plan to be available during the estimated delivery time. You can also sign up for UPS My Choice to receive notifications and manage your deliveries. Additionally, make sure to communicate with your customers about their preferred delivery times to ensure a successful delivery.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• patty42240
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
colegrovet
  • janetupnorth
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
Replies