• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Just Got the Best Phone Call!

In summary, "I Just Got the Best Phone Call!" is a cooking tool from Pampered Chef that allows for easy and quick meal preparation. It is designed for use in the microwave and creates steam to cook food evenly and retain nutrients and flavors. The tool is safe to use and can be used to make a variety of meals, from breakfast to dinner. It can be easily cleaned with warm soapy water or in the dishwasher.
pampered1224
Silver Member
I just got a personal call from Mary at HO. She just called to congratulate me on 10 years with PC! That was so neat! Made my day! Congrats to all 10 year folks!

A pat on the back is always a good thing! :D

Happy 10 Year Anniversary with PC! Any special plans tonight?

Where is the like button? ;)That's awesome, congrats!

Happy Anniversary! That is wonderful! =)

Yah! Next year will be 5 for me!

Happy Anniversary and Congrats! That was nice of them to do.

10 years!! Amazing! Congratulations!!

that is great, John!!! Congrats!

Congratulations John!!

Thanks but this may sound funny, I was so impressed that HO did that, I had to tell you all! It is so delighted with the way HO is doing things like this. I do not remember ever getting a personal phone call from them, except for money problems, that it was nice to now have gotten two! This one and the one just for being a PC consultant! You will love these when they happen! And Sheila - you are right, it does feel good! I really was not looking for the kudos from you all but thanks!

Congratulations John! and Happy Anniversary too :)

Congratulations on 10 years and so nice that HO made that call!

Related to I Just Got the Best Phone Call!

1. What is "I Just Got the Best Phone Call!"?

"I Just Got the Best Phone Call!" is a cooking tool from Pampered Chef that allows you to easily make delicious and healthy meals in minutes. It is a simple and convenient way to prepare meals for yourself or your family.

2. How does "I Just Got the Best Phone Call!" work?

The "I Just Got the Best Phone Call!" tool is designed to be used in the microwave. Simply place your ingredients in the container, close the lid, and microwave for the specified time. The steam created by the lid will cook your food evenly and lock in nutrients and flavors.

3. Is "I Just Got the Best Phone Call!" safe to use?

Yes, "I Just Got the Best Phone Call!" is made with high-quality and food-safe materials. It is also BPA-free and dishwasher safe, making it a safe and convenient choice for cooking.

4. What types of meals can I make with "I Just Got the Best Phone Call!"?

"I Just Got the Best Phone Call!" is versatile and can be used to make a variety of meals, from breakfast to dinner. You can make omelets, quiches, steamed vegetables, rice dishes, and more. The possibilities are endless!

5. How do I clean "I Just Got the Best Phone Call!"?

After each use, it is recommended to wash "I Just Got the Best Phone Call!" with warm soapy water or place it in the dishwasher. Make sure to remove the lid and clean it separately. Avoid using abrasive materials that may damage the container.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
jendill
  • pampered1224
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefBevShu
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies