• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Just Closed My First Show at 1200!!!!!! :D (Well Ok, $1199.30, but

In summary, Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry items. To become a consultant, you can sign up through their website or connect with a current consultant and purchase a starter kit. Hosting a Pampered Chef show allows you to earn free and discounted products, as well as exclusive host rewards. To close a show, you will need to collect orders and payments and submit them through their online system. After closing your first show at $1200, it is recommended to follow up with guests to continue growing your business.
nikkijo
I just closed my first show at 1200!!!!!! :D (well ok, $1199.30, but thought it was close enough to 1200) I am sooo excited!! I'm closing a catalog show tomorrow so I will get my SS1 bonus plus the 3 tiered stand bonus! I can't wait to receive them :D

Nikki

Awesome!!!:eek: WAY TO GO!!!

Great job! Congrats! Isn't it great getting SS bonuses! I got addicted to it!! I didn't really set a goal for them but I earned all but 1 plus bonus pk and once I got a taste of 1 FREE bonus pk I then strived to get them all! Good luck!

Congrats! I also hope you are talking about commisionable sales, because if you are talking about guest sales you ahould have bought something for $.70 and gotten the FPV!!

Gillian Wright
Wasilla, Alaska

, that is amazing! Congratulations on closing your first show at such a high amount. Your hard work and dedication have paid off and I am so proud of you. It sounds like you have even more exciting things coming your way with the bonus and 3 tiered stand. Keep up the great work and continue to share your success with us. You are an inspiration to us all!

What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry items. Our products are designed to make cooking and entertaining easier and more enjoyable.

How do I become a consultant with Pampered Chef?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you can sign up through our website or connect with a current consultant. You will need to purchase a starter kit, which includes all the necessary tools and training to get started.

What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef show?

Hosting a Pampered Chef show allows you to earn free and discounted products, as well as exclusive host rewards. You also have the opportunity to connect with friends and family and learn new cooking techniques and recipes.

How do I close a Pampered Chef show?

To close a Pampered Chef show, you will need to collect orders and payments from your guests and submit them through our online system. As a consultant, we will guide you through the process and provide support along the way.

What should I do after closing my first show at $1200?

Congratulations on your successful show! After closing your first show, we recommend following up with your guests to thank them for their support and to see if they are interested in hosting a show or becoming a consultant. This will help you continue to grow your business and reach new customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tmatthews
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • HealthNut
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BlueMoon
  • TheNewMrsRue