• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Business with a "Heart" My Car Sign: Real Customer Success Story!

You got it! I'm putting it on this Saturday... Right in front of my house while I'm doing my yard sale! (usually the car is parked around back) Just wave... It's most likely me.:D
PamperedChefLayla
Gold Member
A few weeks ago I was riding home from work and I got a call from the person behind me. She had a question about a product she already had but ended up ordering some stuff. Then today I am coming out of the grocery store wondering why this car is sitting behind my SUV. As I get closer she is writing something. I turned my tired frown upside down and gave her a current catalog and got her address to mail her the new fall catalog. Shee seemed very sincere about placing an order. All I can say is Yay!!!! I have prayed that my business would pick up.

That's great!!! Congratulations!I have the decals on my car & my husband's car. LOL Now I just have to keep encouraging my husband to drive nice!!! He has a habit of being an aggressive driver which is NOT good advertising!

Sheila said:
That's great!!! Congratulations!

I have the decals on my car & my husband's car. LOL Now I just have to keep encouraging my husband to drive nice!!! He has a habit of being an aggressive driver which is NOT good advertising!

I am now VERY conscious of my driving since my name & phone number are on my car LOL

I had my signs in our truck window, and the lawn sign outside our RV at a recent Bluegrass Festival. The event sponsor sent me an e-mail asking me to do a Show for the benefit of next year's festival. I just submitted it last week. It's so gratifying when things like that happen.

Sheila said:
That's great!!! Congratulations!

I have the decals on my car & my husband's car. LOL Now I just have to keep encouraging my husband to drive nice!!! He has a habit of being an aggressive driver which is NOT good advertising!

I tend to be a bit of an aggressive driver which is why I am VERY hesitant to get a decal! I'm trying to work on it :p

Last edited:
kdangel518 said:
I tend to be a bit of an aggressive driver which is why I am VERY hesitant to get a decal! I'm thing to work on it :p

Kara, we're not being aggressive... That's just the way we drive here ;) No, seriously... I have the decals, they're sitting on a shelf because I can be an aggressive driver at times. Maybe I'll put them on this weekend.

Krista Burson said:
Kara, we're not being aggressive... That's just the way we drive here ;) No, seriously... I have the decals, they're sitting on a shelf because I can be an aggressive driver at times. Maybe I'll put them on this weekend.

Krista- Let's do it! I also have a decal but haven't put it on! See, I live in Lowell- you live in Leominster, it's not like we live in the 'burbs where people drive nicely, lol!!! We'll be bold and put them on this weekend. Deal? Next time I see a crazy driver with a PC decal on her car I'll assume it's you and wave ;)

I lived in Fall River Mass and Rhode Island for 5 years, and that is just the way to drive. I miss it!! lol So everyone which decals or car signs are you using? The merril ones are expensive but are they worth it? What other companies do you all use? I am willing to try it if it actually gets results.

I tend to be a bit of an aggressive driver which is why I am VERY hesitant to get a decal! I'm trying to work on it

Ditto! I want to have the decals so badly but am afraid I might piss someone off with my driving and then lose business instead. :blushing:

kdangel518 said:
Krista- Let's do it! I also have a decal but haven't put it on! See, I live in Lowell- you live in Leominster, it's not like we live in the 'burbs where people drive nicely, lol!!! We'll be bold and put them on this weekend. Deal? Next time I see a crazy driver with a PC decal on her car I'll assume it's you and wave ;)

You got it! I'm putting it on this Saturday... Right in front of my house while I'm doing my yard sale! (usually the car is parked around back) Just wave... It's most likely me.:D

1. What is the "I Heart My Car" sign made of?

The "I Heart My Car" sign is made of high-quality, durable vinyl material that is weather-resistant and long-lasting.

2. Can the sign be easily removed from my car?

Yes, the sign can be easily removed without causing any damage to your car's surface. It is designed with a strong adhesive that securely sticks to your car, but can also be easily peeled off when needed.

3. Is the sign customizable with my own car make and model?

Unfortunately, the "I Heart My Car" sign is not customizable with specific car makes and models. However, it is designed with a universal design that can be displayed on any type of car.

4. Will the sign fade or peel over time?

No, the "I Heart My Car" sign is made with high-quality, UV-resistant ink that ensures the design will not fade or peel over time. It will maintain its vibrant colors and crisp design for years to come.

5. Can I use the sign on a car with tinted windows?

Yes, the "I Heart My Car" sign can be used on cars with tinted windows. The vinyl material is thin enough to be placed on windows without affecting visibility, and the adhesive is strong enough to securely stick to tinted surfaces.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • Chef Bobby
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Fluffy215
  • higoobs
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies