1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Sales I "Heart" my car sign

1. PamperedChefLayla

PamperedChefLayla Member Gold Member

A few weeks ago I was riding home from work and I got a call from the person behind me. She had a question about a product she already had but ended up ordering some stuff. Then today I am coming out of the grocery store wondering why this car is sitting behind my SUV. As I get closer she is writing something. I turned my tired frown upside down and gave her a current catalog and got her address to mail her the new fall catalog. Shee seemed very sincere about placing an order. All I can say is Yay!!!! I have prayed that my business would pick up.

2. Sheila

Sheila Legend Member Gold Member

That's great!!! Congratulations!

I have the decals on my car & my husband's car. LOL Now I just have to keep encouraging my husband to drive nice!!! He has a habit of being an aggressive driver which is NOT good advertising!

Aug 11, 2009
  3. PamperedChefLayla

PamperedChefLayla Member Gold Member

I am now VERY conscious of my driving since my name & phone number are on my car LOL

4. Grandmarita

Grandmarita Advanced Member Gold Member

I had my signs in our truck window, and the lawn sign outside our RV at a recent Bluegrass Festival. The event sponsor sent me an e-mail asking me to do a Show for the benefit of next year's festival. I just submitted it last week. It's so gratifying when things like that happen.

Aug 11, 2009
  5. kdangel518

kdangel518 Advanced Member Gold Member

I tend to be a bit of an aggressive driver which is why I am VERY hesitant to get a decal! I'm trying to work on it :p

Last edited: Aug 12, 2009
    Aug 12, 2009
  6. Krista Burson

Krista Burson Member Gold Member

Kara, we're not being aggressive... That's just the way we drive here ;) No, seriously... I have the decals, they're sitting on a shelf because I can be an aggressive driver at times. Maybe I'll put them on this weekend.

Aug 12, 2009
  7. kdangel518

kdangel518 Advanced Member Gold Member

Krista- Let's do it! I also have a decal but haven't put it on! See, I live in Lowell- you live in Leominster, it's not like we live in the 'burbs where people drive nicely, lol!!! We'll be bold and put them on this weekend. Deal? Next time I see a crazy driver with a PC decal on her car I'll assume it's you and wave ;)

Aug 12, 2009
  8. ChefRiGuy

ChefRiGuy Member

I lived in Fall River Mass and Rhode Island for 5 years, and that is just the way to drive. I miss it!! lol So everyone which decals or car signs are you using? The merril ones are expensive but are they worth it? What other companies do you all use? I am willing to try it if it actually gets results.

Aug 12, 2009
  9. CAPCnewbie

CAPCnewbie Member

Ditto! I want to have the decals so badly but am afraid I might piss someone off with my driving and then lose business instead. :blushing:

Aug 12, 2009
  10. Krista Burson

Krista Burson Member Gold Member

You got it! I'm putting it on this Saturday... Right in front of my house while I'm doing my yard sale! (usually the car is parked around back) Just wave... It's most likely me.:D

Have something to add?