• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director I Hear It's a Small World! Lol

In summary, "I Hear It's a Small World! Lol" is a popular phrase used sarcastically to express that something is not as great as it seems. It originated from the Disney ride "It's a Small World" and is typically used as a response to something hyped up or exaggerated. It is not considered offensive, but it is important to be respectful when using it. Variations of the phrase include "I've heard it's a small world after all!" or "I hear it's a small world, but I wouldn't want to paint it!" which play on the lyrics of the Disney ride's song.
Sheila
Gold Member
I hear it's a small world! LOL

LOL I JUST posted this Behind the Apron and noticed this !!!!!! HahahhaSo funny she was saying she had a friend who is a consultant in the US and before she started talking about Japan, etc... I KNEW it was you! I don't know why but I just knew it!

She came & posted on my FB Wall:
So I went to a PC party this afternoon...the consultant doing the show lives just a few minutes away from me. At some point I mentioned that I have a friend in the US that sells PC and that she started out in Japan but is now in Texas. The consultant looks at me and says, "Do you mean Sheila?" LOL!! Apparently you're famous!!! :-D
Not really famous, but it is pretty funny! I just "liked" your business FB page today, saw that you were in Winnipeg & was going to tell you that I have a friend there. Funny that you met her on the same day I was going to mention her to you!!!

What is "I Hear It's a Small World! Lol"?

"I Hear It's a Small World! Lol" is a popular phrase or saying that is often used sarcastically to express that something is not as great or exciting as it may seem.

Where did the phrase "I Hear It's a Small World! Lol" originate from?

The exact origin of the phrase is unknown, but it is believed to have originated from the popular Disney ride "It's a Small World" where the song is played on repeat throughout the ride.

How is the phrase "I Hear It's a Small World! Lol" typically used?

The phrase is often used as a response to something that is hyped up or exaggerated, implying that it is not as amazing as people make it out to be. It is also used in a humorous or sarcastic manner to express annoyance or disbelief.

Is the phrase "I Hear It's a Small World! Lol" considered offensive or derogatory?

No, the phrase is typically used in a light-hearted and joking manner and is not intended to be offensive. However, as with any phrase, it is important to be mindful and respectful of others when using it.

Are there any variations of the phrase "I Hear It's a Small World! Lol"?

Yes, there are variations such as "I've heard it's a small world after all!" or "I hear it's a small world, but I wouldn't want to paint it!" These variations often play on the lyrics of the song from the Disney ride.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• akaskydebil
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
  • PCJenni
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • CoidgigBese