• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Going Places: An Amazing Journey with World-Class People

In summary, "Going Places: An Amazing Journey with World-Class People" is a book featuring successful individuals from various fields and sharing their inspiring stories and lessons learned. Some of the world-class people featured in the book include Oprah Winfrey, Elon Musk, Serena Williams, and Richard Branson. By reading this book, you can expect to learn about the mindset, habits, and strategies of successful people and gain valuable advice and inspiration for your own journey towards success. While geared towards adults, the book can also be valuable for individuals of all ages, with younger readers potentially needing guidance and support. The book is available for purchase on major online retailers and select bookstores, as well as in ebook form on digital platforms.
Just wanted to share with everyone that the Going Places trip has been amazing. We belong to a world class organization!

I'm glad you are having fun girl! :D

Jenni, Congratulations! Glad you are having fun!

Awesome Jenni! I can't wait to hear details. CONGRATLATIONS again!!!

pcjenni said:
Just wanted to share with everyone that the Going Places trip has been amazing. We belong to a world class organization!

CONGRATS!!! :happyforyou:

So where's the photos? LOL

Cant wait to hear all about it!

I didn't take any pics... hoping my roommate forwards hers! Will share if I get any.

Seriously? Man, I couldn't go anywhere without my camera. I'm addicted to photos!

I like Jenni even more now. :) I rarely take pics and when I do- they are all still on an SD card. I haven't printed pics in years. I'm that commercial that says "Mom I've been in your camera since 2001." lol I figure there are always "sheilas" around that I can scrounge pics from if its something I really want.

I am not a techy at all... want everything to just start up and work... my husband likes gadgets and takes all of the pics so I just never have. Not my thing!

If I want photos of myself, I have to hand the camera to someone else. My hubby is HORRIBLE about taking pictures. Heck in the Operating Room after my daughter was born, I had to tell him about 5 different times to take pictures. He kept getting distracted and forgetting that he was supposed to be documenting the moment. LOL

What is "Going Places: An Amazing Journey with World-Class People"?

"Going Places: An Amazing Journey with World-Class People" is a book that follows the lives and journeys of successful individuals from various fields, including business, sports, entertainment, and more. It shares their inspiring stories and lessons learned along the way.

Who are some of the world-class people featured in the book?

The book features individuals such as Oprah Winfrey, Elon Musk, Serena Williams, Richard Branson, and more. These individuals have achieved great success in their respective fields and have valuable insights to share.

What can I expect to learn from reading this book?

By reading "Going Places", you can expect to learn about the mindset, habits, and strategies of successful people. You will also gain valuable advice and inspiration to help you on your own journey towards success.

Is this book suitable for all ages?

While the book is geared towards adults, the stories and lessons shared can be valuable for individuals of all ages. However, younger readers may require guidance and support in understanding some of the concepts discussed.

Where can I purchase "Going Places: An Amazing Journey with World-Class People"?

The book is available for purchase on major online retailers such as Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and Book Depository. It is also available in select bookstores around the world. You can also purchase the ebook version on various digital platforms.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Sheila