• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director August CN Arrived Today - End of World Near?!

A
akaskydebil
OMG - It was in my mailbox TODAY!!!
It is the 1st right???? And the correct months' CN is here!?!?!?
In hard copy form!?!?!?Heck with the Mayan calendar - this must be a signal that the end of the world is nearing... LOL :rolleyes:

I got mine today too! :)

Me too! I was shocked!!! :D

Guess I should check my mail! LOL

I second Melissa's comments! I about flipped!!! I'm lucky if it's here by the 15th or so! Wow - good on them!

Hmmmm, I didn't get mine - but last month, I got one on the 1st and one on the 15th. Maybe I don't get one this month because I got two last month?:rolleyes:

I got mine on the first too! It was there before 9:30 am, my mailman doesn't usually come until about 2:30. Also my performance tracker updated yesterday by 9:30 am. I usually waste so much time on the first logging on to see if it updated. What a great surprise.

Chefbeckyd said:
Hmmmm, I didn't get mine - but last month, I got one on the 1st and one on the 15th. Maybe I don't get one this month because I got two last month?:rolleyes:

I got two last month too!

I also got 2 last month. One in the mail & one in my changeover box.ETA: I figured the 2nd one would have the new apron on it & maybe some updates since NC was over, but they were identical.

Now that you mention it I think I got 2 as well. I gave the 2nd one to my 4 year old for his PC binder!

I just got mine in the mail... and guess what??!!! I was tied for 2nd place in recruiting in the entire company for June!!! Wahoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

pcjenni said:
I just got mine in the mail... and guess what??!!! I was tied for 2nd place in recruiting in the entire company for June!!! Wahoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

Awesome!!!!!

1. Is this the first time the August CN has arrived today?

No, the August CN arrives every year in August. This is not the first time it has arrived on the first of the month.

2. Is this the correct month for the CN to arrive?

Yes, the August CN arrives in the month of August every year.

3. Is the CN in hard copy form?

Yes, the CN is typically distributed in hard copy form through mailboxes or other physical means.

4. Is this a sign that the end of the world is near?

No, the arrival of the August CN is not a signal of the end of the world. It is a regular occurrence that happens every year.

5. What about the Mayan calendar?

The Mayan calendar does not predict the end of the world. It is a cyclical calendar that ends and restarts, similar to our modern calendar. There is no evidence to suggest that the end of the world is near based on the Mayan calendar.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• legacypc46
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
  • mrssyvo
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
nicolespcshows
  • kam