• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Have Been Asked to Donate to the High School After Prom. Can You

In summary, the High School After Prom is an event where students are asked to donate small gifts to their school. Some good ideas for gifts include a knife, cereal bowls, pizza cutter, and small serving utensils.
PCSarahjm
I have been asked to donate to the High School After Prom. Can you give me some ideas of what to donate?? I was thinking Mirco cooker for sure. But that is all I could think of for a HS student headed off to college.

TIA

Anything small - bar board, color coated knives, small bar pan, rice cooker, 8" saute pan, small spatula, small batter bowl, bamboo spoons, scrapers, twixit clips, etc.

Good ideas, but you might want to check first on the knife....could be considered a weapon if given at school and the no tolerance thing doesn't make provisions for this.

pamperedlinda said:
Good ideas, but you might want to check first on the knife....could be considered a weapon if given at school and the no tolerance thing doesn't make provisions for this.

I would have never thought about the knife thing. Thanks for pointing this out!

cmdtrgd said:
Anything small - bar board, color coated knives, small bar pan, rice cooker, 8" saute pan, small spatula, small batter bowl, bamboo spoons, scrapers, twixit clips, etc.

Great ideas!

You could do the My Safe Cutter, then.

Ooh...the new nylon knife could work, too.

wine bottle opener? Oh wait, boones farm doesn't have a cork.

uh, sorry, was having a flashback to my high school days.:eek:

Smooth Edge Can Opener, Quickut Paring Knife, Small Bamboo Spoon Set, def. micro cookers, maybe even the Easy Opener (you know, for soda bottles!) ;)

Dots bowls for all those bowls of cereal and Ramen Noodles ;)

Can opener and a pizza cutter!

okay, I'll be serious now (though I'm surprised Chefann didn't bite on my last post).

Attached is a great flyer I originally got here when I first started. It has a lot of clever ideas.

leggy

Attachments

• Dorm Room Survival (Oct 06).doc
    26 KB · Views: 377
Could you maybe bake something and then give a basket with the tools you used?

definitely some of the new sea green products! any of the small stuff like smooth edge can opener, ice cream dipper, small serving spatula, small batter bowl, twixit clips and micro towels, scrapers for making lots of brownies and cakes.... anything along those lines would go over really well for that age... (i should know, it hasn't been THAT long since I was there myself!!!!) :blushing:

Related to I Have Been Asked to Donate to the High School After Prom. Can You

1. Can you donate a product or gift basket for our raffle at the After Prom event?

Thank you for considering Pampered Chef for your event! We receive numerous requests for donations and do our best to support a variety of causes. Please email our corporate giving team at [email protected] with details about your event and we will review your request.

2. Are you able to sponsor a food or dessert table at the After Prom event?

We appreciate your interest in having Pampered Chef as a sponsor for your event. At this time, we are unable to sponsor specific food or dessert tables. However, we are open to discussing potential partnerships and collaborations. Please reach out to our corporate giving team at [email protected] to discuss further.

3. Can you provide a discount on products for our After Prom event?

We currently do not offer discounts for donations or events. However, we do offer special discounts and promotions throughout the year, so please keep an eye out for those opportunities. You can also sign up for our newsletter to stay updated on any upcoming deals.

4. Are you able to send a representative to demonstrate products at our After Prom event?

Unfortunately, our consultants are not able to attend or demonstrate products at events. However, we do have a wide range of resources available online, including videos and recipes, that can be shared with your guests. Please feel free to reach out to our corporate giving team at [email protected] for more information on these resources.

5. Can we set up a fundraising event with Pampered Chef for our After Prom event?

We do offer fundraising opportunities for non-profit organizations through our Fundraiser Program. Please visit our website or reach out to your local Pampered Chef consultant for more information on this program. We are always happy to support schools and community organizations in their fundraising efforts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• krahema
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
krahema
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • merego
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies