• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Have a Nov 30 Host Who Wants Me to Do Easy, Delicious Appetizers

In summary, Sue is looking for appetizers that are easy to make and look good. She recommends the Tex-Mex Chicken Melts, the Baked Pot Stickers, and the Sizzling Coconut Shrimp Cakes.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
I have a Nov 30 host who wants me to do easy, delicious appetizers which excites me but I'm looking to all of you for wisdom on which ones? I know I saw a yummy looking one that had wonton wrappers in the mini muffin pan but can't remember what it was.. .and whatever other suggestions you all have to share... I can't WAIT!

I LOVE the wontons with asian dipping sauce. They are so delicious and look great. Also love the Hot Artichoke & Spinach Dip. EVERYONE always raves about this and it is easy to prep in advance!!

-Sue :)

Do you mean the baked Pitstickers in theSB S/S ? They sound wonderful but I haven't tried them yet.

YES!! :D They are so good and they make a great presentation!! :)

Sorry to keep bugging you... did you make them ahead or did you have them partially complete or start from the beginning? My family will be thrilled for me to practice this one!

The Baked Pot Stickers and the Sizzling Coconut Shrimp Cakes are amazing!

quiverfull7 said:
Sorry to keep bugging you... did you make them ahead or did you have them partially complete or start from the beginning? My family will be thrilled for me to practice this one!

Don't be sorry! I am happy to help! :D I made the filling ahead of time. I made these for my family too, but if I were doing a show I would probably involve the guests. It's pretty easy to fill & "seal" the wonton wrappers, but it is a bit time consuming. Definitely practice them on your family first. We all LOVED them!:D

If you have All the Best, they have some great appetizers in there. Some of my faves are Mini Ham Puffs, Hot Pizza Dip, Clubhouse Chicken Squares & the Spinach & Artichoke Dip. Those are ones that I offer to my hosts. Really good & any of them could be done ahead of time. The tapas from S/S 05 are also really good. I still offer those too. I LOVE appetizers!

Oh my goodness.. you are all so helpful... I've printed off a bunch of recipes you suggested from Joycesfinecooking.com and I think I better just buy the All The Best with my Stoneware bucks... THANKS SO MUCH>>>> don't stop tho... keep the ideas flowing! I LOVE appetizers!

Oh my goodness.. you are all so helpful... I've printed off a bunch of recipes you suggested from Joycesfinecooking.com and I think I better just buy the All The Best with my Stoneware bucks... THANKS SO MUCH>>>> don't stop tho... keep the ideas flowing! I LOVE appetizers even to make a meal with just for fun!

One that I use at home and have used at shows is the Tex-Mex Chicken Melts. They are so yummy and easy to make. If doing for a show, make the bread in the tube before going to the show. Then when you demo just open the end and slide out the bread. Use the Serrated Bread Knife to cut. Bake on a flat stoneware piece. Always get raves!

Another awesome suggestion! Thanks! .. my family will be raving for many meals while I make my decisions! Keep em coming y'all!

The shrimp wonton cups are my FAV!!!! I did then for my sons first birthday (even though he couldnt eat them) and they were a hit, and that is huge for my family b/c they arent fancy food eaters. The recipe is in the celebration cookbook. If you are interested in the recipe and need it let me know.

1. What are some easy appetizer ideas for a Nov 30 party?

Some easy and delicious appetizers for a Nov 30 party could include crostini with various toppings, such as bruschetta or goat cheese and roasted vegetables. Other options could include cheese and charcuterie boards, veggie platters with dips, or even mini quiches or meatballs.

2. Can you suggest some appetizers that can be made in advance?

Sure! Some appetizers that can be made in advance and refrigerated until the party include dips like spinach and artichoke dip or hummus, deviled eggs, or even fruit skewers. You can also prep ingredients for crostini or bruschetta in advance and assemble them right before the party.

3. I have a lot of dietary restrictions among my guests. Can you recommend some appetizers that are gluten-free and dairy-free?

For gluten-free and dairy-free appetizers, you could try roasted vegetable skewers, a Mediterranean-inspired antipasto platter with olives, nuts, and sliced meats, or a dairy-free and gluten-free version of bruschetta using gluten-free bread and a dairy-free cheese alternative.

4. I'm on a budget. What are some affordable appetizer options for my party?

There are plenty of budget-friendly appetizer options, such as homemade hummus with pita chips or fresh vegetables, homemade popcorn with various seasonings, or even a simple cheese and cracker platter. You can also make mini versions of popular dishes, like sliders or mini tacos, to keep costs down.

5. I'm short on time. Can you suggest some quick and easy appetizers?

Absolutely! Some quick and easy appetizers include store-bought dips like guacamole or salsa with chips, pre-made puff pastry tartlets with various fillings, or even a simple meat and cheese platter. You can also check out our selection of pre-made appetizers that just need to be heated up before serving.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
BettieC
  • babywings76
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefPaulaB
  • sunnygirl in nd
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies