• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Have a Booth Tomorrow...suggestions on What to Highlight??

In summary, the conversation discussed a person's recent experiences with cooking shows and booths, and their desire for tips and suggestions on how to improve their bookings. They also mentioned their plans for an upcoming booth, including highlighting new products and offering incentives for bookings. Another person chimed in with their successful results from a recent booth and offered advice on what products to highlight and how to upsell. The conversation ended with the original person sharing their successful results from the booth, including bookings and orders.
pamperedbecky
Wow, I feel so rusty. I've only had 8 cooking shows since the beginning of the year (I try to usually have 8 in ONE month!) and I haven't done any booths since December.

I'd love any tips on what to highlight and how. I'd love to focus on the rebate special, but really there's only a couple weeks left (not quite) and I don't know how likely that would be. I REALLY need bookings!!!! I'll do a free cooking show drawing (these have worked well in the past) but I'd also like to get people to book on the spot for April. I"ve never had much luck with that. Any suggestions??

I only have a 6 foot table, but I'm planning to pretty much just display the new products and a few classics. I'd love any feedback, especially if you've done a successful booth lately! Thanks!!

Hey Becky! I just had a successful booth March 7-8th with $1226 in sales (total for our booth) 10 bookings and 1 recruit lead. Of course I wish it were more leads but all we can do is ask!! :)

I highlited the garlic peeler and slicer by bringing a couple packages of garlic. I think I sold 6 sets on its own and then upsold by showing them my other favorites such as the mix n chop and can opener.

It was the strawberry fest so my dh came up with the idea when you book today, get a free quart of strawberries and SB and the day of your show, get a reusable shopping bag. Saturday there were 3 bookings total and sunday we booked 7.

I also used a quart of strawberries by showing off the new collapsible strainer with cutting boards and measuring cups. I also used the egg slicer, core and more and taught them to think outside the box. just b/c it says egg slicer, think of mushrooms, bananas, kiwis and etc......

good luck Becky! If I think of anything else, I'll call you!

Attachments

• Free Shopping Bag.doc
    239 KB · Views: 228
  • Free Shopping Bag.doc
    239 KB · Views: 241
Wow, Kristi!! Those were great results!! I didn't bring any food to demo. Just a display. I got one order and a few people who may order off my website. I did get a booking for May for a catalog show with a NICU nurse. Nurse's/hospital catalog shows always seem to do really well! And about 4 entered my free Cooking Show drawing. THere wasn't much traffic through this craft and vendor fair so that was kind of disappointing. OH well. At least it started to get me into the swing of things.

Thanks for your suggestions!!

No problem!! I'm sorry that you didn't get this in time but it still sounds like you did good!!!

Woo hoo...just booked an April cooking show from my booth this weekend. I also got a May catalog show and a few more people to follow up with. Yay!

Don't you love the positive follow up? So many times there's no answer or you're leaving tons of messages, it's nice to have great results!

Related to I Have a Booth Tomorrow...suggestions on What to Highlight??

1. What are the top-selling products at Pampered Chef?

Our top-selling products include our non-stick cookware, stoneware, and kitchen tools such as our Garlic Press and Food Chopper.

2. How can I make my booth stand out at a market or fair?

We recommend highlighting our unique and versatile products, offering cooking demonstrations or samples, and having visually appealing displays.

3. What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party?

Hosting a Pampered Chef party allows you to earn free and discounted products, learn new recipes and cooking techniques, and have a fun and interactive experience with friends and family.

4. How can I promote the Pampered Chef business opportunity at my booth?

You can share your personal success story with Pampered Chef, offer information on how to become a consultant, and highlight the perks and benefits of being a part of our team.

5. What are some popular recipes using Pampered Chef products?

Some popular recipes include our Deep Dish Baker Chicken Pot Pie, Quick Cooker Beef Stroganoff, and Deluxe Air Fryer French Fries. We also offer a variety of recipes on our website and through our consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jennifertpc
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Becca_in_MD
  • winklermom
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • allisonw