• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Have a Booking for Someone in Virginia

In summary, the woman wants a real show, and the other people interested in taking care of her are either in closer proximity or are willing to drive.
chesse
Gold Member
I had a show and someone order on my PWS from Round Hill Virginia. She would like to book a show. If someone is interested, I'd rather give the booking to someone from CS than just through the lead line from HO.

Why notMake it a catalog show?

I am in Richmond VA. Round Hill is a little far, but I am a teacher and am off for the summer. I would at least like to talk to the person if you are not going to do a catalog show. My direct email address is [email protected] or [email protected]. Please let me know if I can help!

Nope, no catalog show.She wants a real show. Can't blame her.

I would love to help out. I am planning on visiting my parents in August for a week. They live 30 min. From Round Hill. i am not sure she is going to want to wait until I get out there.

Same here - I'm visiting my parents in August too, about 20 minutes from Round Hill. I'm still working out the dates, but if neither of the above take it, I might be able to help.

3 Round Hill virginiaBe careful ladies,

There are 3 Round Hill, Virginias in 3 different counties, Loudoun, Frederick, and Rappahannock. No nee to book a show and have to drive 3 hours or more.... ;)

Do you know which Round Hill? I am in Fredericksburg and did a MapQuest search and came up with 3 in Virginia. If it is in Rappahannock County, that is about an hour from me.

cookingabcs said:
Be careful ladies,

There are 3 Round Hill, Virginias in 3 different counties, Loudoun, Frederick, and Rappahannock. No nee to book a show and have to drive 3 hours or more.... ;)

I love it when great minds think alike :)

I'm up for a drive!!

Well, I just called her and she is in Ludoun County.

Now who wants to go?

Char

I am about an hour and a half from there-Jason is MUCH closer, so if he or someone else closer doesn't or can't do it, let me know and I'll at least call the potential host. You can email me directly at [email protected]

I will be out at my parents Aug 11-18, and they live in Loudoun County. I would be more than happy to help out while I am out there, If no one closer is available.

I emailed her but have not gotten a response. I am happy to do the drive and a show, but need to hear from her! I am pretty far away, but my parents live nearby,as well. Also a friend of mine just moved up there for her husband's new job. So....whatever she wants to do is fine by me!

She has e-mailed me back. I told her there were other people also interested in taking care of her and asked what she thought would suit her needs...I will let you know what she responds.

Glad she got back to youI also contacted Jason since he appears to live close by but I haven't heard from him either. I'm sure it will work out.
Char

did this ever get worked out??? curious as I am in Chesterfield and knew there were otehrs closer, but would be willing to drive if necessary! Let me know!

I'm just reading this thread because we used to live in Loudoun Co, not far from Round Hill....it's beautiful there! You might want to PM Kimmydarling....she is very close!

I sent the woman an email like weeks ago and didn't hear anything back.

Related to I Have a Booking for Someone in Virginia

What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and food products through in-home cooking demonstrations and online parties.

How can I place an order for someone in Virginia?

You can place an order for someone in Virginia by hosting a party with a Pampered Chef consultant, attending an online party, or placing an order through the Pampered Chef website.

What are the benefits of hosting a party for someone in Virginia?

Hosting a party for someone in Virginia allows you to earn free and discounted products, as well as exclusive host rewards. It also gives you the opportunity to connect with friends and family and have a fun cooking experience.

What if the person in Virginia I am booking for wants to become a consultant?

If the person in Virginia you are booking for is interested in joining Pampered Chef as a consultant, they can contact their consultant or visit the Pampered Chef website to learn more about the opportunity and sign up.

Can I book a party for someone in Virginia if I am not located in the same state?

Yes, you can book a party for someone in Virginia even if you are not located in the same state. Pampered Chef consultants are able to host online parties and ship products anywhere within the United States.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• avelissar
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Jules711
  • flemings99
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
flemings99
  • PamperedchefDaly