• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Got a Keurig Coffee Maker for Mother's Day!!

In summary, the group is discussing options for purchasing K-Cups, with suggestions including Bed, Bath & Beyond, Amazon, Costco, and various websites. Some members recommend buying in bulk, while others suggest trying out different flavors through sample packs or mixed boxes. Coupons and sales are also mentioned as a way to find the best prices. Overall, it is a lively discussion with multiple options for buying K-Cups at affordable prices.
Nanisu
Gold Member
Anyone else have one? Any tips about cheapest place to buy K-Cups? I'm excited!

Congratulations. I know they have the cups at Bed, Bath & Beyond, but I don't know how they compare price-wise.

Nanisu said:

How exciting! Happy Mother's day. I think I have seen them on Amazon.com and at Costco. But I'm not sure buying in bulk is a good idea, guess it depends on how much coffee you drink.

I have it and LOOOOVVVVEEEEE it! They sell Kcups at Costco and BJ's but there is also a few websites that have them cheap and run sales - Vanessa knows them all!! AND she knows which coffees are awesome as well (Island Coconut!!!) I love the Caribou also!! I joined Green Mountain express because I got the maker from Houseparty.. Love it

PamperedDor said:
I have it and LOOOOVVVVEEEEE it! They sell Kcups at Costco and BJ's but there is also a few websites that have them cheap and run sales - Vanessa knows them all!! AND she knows which coffees are awesome as well (Island Coconut!!!) I love the Caribou also!! I joined Green Mountain express because I got the maker from Houseparty.. Love it

I wanted that houseparty so I could get one, but I didn't get it. I'm glad someone on here got one!!

Log on to PriceGrabber.com and type "K-Cup" in the search line. You will be astounded at the results. Kona, Gloria Jean's, Newman's Own, on and on and on.Have fun!

Bed bath and beyond and use the 20% off coupon-best price i've found

DeeDee616 said:
Bed bath and beyond and use the 20% off coupon-best price i've found

that's what I was going to suggest.

I still haven't goten my margarita Machine yet and it's May !0th . I am going to call on Monday to see whats up

Nanisu said:

For awhile there, I thought this was a link to this thread.

67302.gif

I got mine at Xmas and love it. I have realized the best price I can get is about $.50/cup, and sometimes get them on ebay. Target and BonTon sometimes sell at this price, and yes, the best I've recently found is at Bed, Bath and Beyone with a coupon. I love the Gloria Jean's Hazelnut, Emeril's Bold, lots of the Green Mountain flavors. It is fun to get mixed boxes to try various brands -- if you haven't purchased/received one yet, get the carousel type holder. Mine has two sides and was about $19 in Target I think. I love it as a small footprint on my counter and display -- company love to see and pick out their faves. Enjoy!

I forgot to mention you can get some good prices from Amazon.com and ebay!!

thanks! I am so excited!

The sites are endless.......I even like to get from keurig. I love their sample packs. That way you can taste a flavor, and if you like it get a big box of it. It's like 2.95 for 5 cups. If you spend $45 it's free shipping.

I just got a box of 100 mixed off ebay!! Some are duplicates, but I love the mixed boxes. A friend gets them from cheapcoffee.com I believe.

1. What is a Keurig coffee maker?

A Keurig coffee maker is a single-serving coffee brewing system that uses specially designed pods or K-Cups to make a variety of hot beverages, including coffee, tea, hot cocoa, and more.

2. How do I use my Keurig coffee maker?

To use your Keurig coffee maker, simply fill the water reservoir, insert a K-Cup, select your desired cup size, and press the brew button. The machine will do the rest and your hot beverage will be ready in under a minute.

3. Do I need any special pods for my Keurig coffee maker?

Yes, Keurig coffee makers are designed to work with specific pods or K-Cups. You can find a wide variety of flavors and brands available in stores or online.

4. How do I clean my Keurig coffee maker?

To clean your Keurig coffee maker, regularly remove and wash the removable parts, such as the water reservoir and drip tray, with warm soapy water. You can also run a cleaning cycle with a descaling solution to remove any mineral buildup in the machine.

5. Can I make iced coffee with my Keurig coffee maker?

Yes, some Keurig coffee makers have a setting specifically for making iced coffee or you can simply brew a hot beverage over ice. Alternatively, you can also purchase iced coffee K-Cups for a quick and easy iced coffee option.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchefrhondab
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Melissa78
  • vwpamperedchef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies