1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: I got a Keurig coffee maker for Mother's day!!

1. Nanisu

Nanisu Veteran Member Gold Member

Anyone else have one? Any tips about cheapest place to buy K-Cups? I'm excited!

May 10, 2009
  2. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

Congratulations. I know they have the cups at Bed, Bath & Beyond, but I don't know how they compare price-wise.

May 10, 2009
  3. BlessedWifeMommy

BlessedWifeMommy Veteran Member

How exciting! Happy Mother's day. I think I have seen them on Amazon.com and at Costco. But I'm not sure buying in bulk is a good idea, guess it depends on how much coffee you drink.

4. PamperedDor

PamperedDor Senior Member Gold Member

I have it and LOOOOVVVVEEEEE it! They sell Kcups at Costco and BJ's but there is also a few websites that have them cheap and run sales - Vanessa knows them all!! AND she knows which coffees are awesome as well (Island Coconut!!!) I love the Caribou also!! I joined Green Mountain express because I got the maker from Houseparty.. Love it

May 10, 2009
  5. chefshawna

chefshawna Advanced Member Gold Member

I wanted that houseparty so I could get one, but I didn't get it. I'm glad someone on here got one!!

May 10, 2009
  6. The_Kitchen_Guy

The_Kitchen_Guy Legend Member Silver Member

Log on to PriceGrabber.com and type "K-Cup" in the search line. You will be astounded at the results. Kona, Gloria Jean's, Newman's Own, on and on and on.

Have fun!

7. DeeDee616

DeeDee616 Member

Bed bath and beyond and use the 20% off coupon-best price i've found

May 10, 2009
  8. itsjustCarla

itsjustCarla Advanced Member

that's what I was going to suggest.

May 10, 2009
  9. chef131doreen

chef131doreen Veteran Member Gold Member

I still haven't goten my margarita Machine yet and it's May !0th . I am going to call on Monday to see whats up

May 10, 2009
  10. The_Kitchen_Guy

The_Kitchen_Guy Legend Member Silver Member

For awhile there, I thought this was a link to this thread.

[​IMG]

11. gailz2

gailz2 Senior Member Gold Member

I got mine at Xmas and love it. I have realized the best price I can get is about $.50/cup, and sometimes get them on ebay. Target and BonTon sometimes sell at this price, and yes, the best I've recently found is at Bed, Bath and Beyone with a coupon. I love the Gloria Jean's Hazelnut, Emeril's Bold, lots of the Green Mountain flavors. It is fun to get mixed boxes to try various brands -- if you haven't purchased/received one yet, get the carousel type holder. Mine has two sides and was about $19 in Target I think. I love it as a small footprint on my counter and display -- company love to see and pick out their faves. Enjoy!

May 10, 2009
  12. gailz2

I forgot to mention you can get some good prices from Amazon.com and ebay!!

May 10, 2009
  13. Nanisu

Nanisu Veteran Member Gold Member

thanks! I am so excited!

May 10, 2009
  14. BettieC

BettieC Member Gold Member

The sites are endless.......I even like to get from keurig. I love their sample packs. That way you can taste a flavor, and if you like it get a big box of it. It's like 2.95 for 5 cups. If you spend $45 it's free shipping.

May 10, 2009
  15. gailz2

I just got a box of 100 mixed off ebay!! Some are duplicates, but I love the mixed boxes. A friend gets them from cheapcoffee.com I believe.

May 11, 2009
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted