• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Feel Like It Is Christmas Eve!!

In summary, tomorrow is the day to order from the new supply order form and many are excited for the new products. The form can be accessed by going into P3 and creating a supply order dated tomorrow or later. Some of the items from last year's "In the Bag" promo are also on the supply list. Some are eagerly waiting for the shopping bags, but there are concerns about them potentially being backordered due to high demand. Some have already received their PC$ from December and others are still waiting. The padded pouches from the promo are well-loved by some, but others have never used them. There is also discussion about ordering English catalogs in bulk.
Symara said:
I think I should change my name to new and confused.

Are the reusable bags the product bags? If not, wher are they on the supply order... I'm confused.:confused:

in P3 add an item to your supply order and click on the magnifying glass icon next to the item number box, seach it but tyoning in shop or chopping bags. it will come up. that is how i did it. i you pull up the CN on CC you can get the product #. but i think the search option is faster/easier. IMHO
hope that helps :chef:

princessmeshelle said:
in P3 add an item to your supply order and click on the magnifying glass icon next to the item number box, seach it but tyoning in shop or chopping bags. it will come up. that is how i did it. i you pull up the CN on CC you can get the product #. but i think the search option is faster/easier. IMHO
hope that helps :chef:

Thanks sooo much... I must have missed it, must be tired...:indif:

meh.. we all learn... i'm still playing with P3 and finding new things...

My supply order is supposed to be delivered tomorrow, can't wait to see the shopping bags!

I'm supposed to get mine today. :)

I can't place my supply order until the first:(! I already had to order this month for more catalogs! I think if you order for the new season they should allow the $4.25 shipping! I couldn't help it I needed current season items and I would love to get a start on the new season!

I got my order at 7:30 THIS MORNING! Gotta love being the first delivery on the FedEx truck! In addition to what I actually ordered, I got the Spring/Summer DVD and a packet of triplicate order forms. BTWN that and the Tupperware order that got delivered yesterday it's been better than Christmas!

<h2>What is the supply order form?</h2><p>The supply order form is a document that contains all the available products for purchase by Pampered Chef consultants. It is updated periodically with new products and discontinued items.</p><h2>When is the new supply order form available?</h2><p>The new supply order form is typically available on the first day of each month. However, exact release dates may vary slightly.</p><h2>How can I access the supply order form?</h2><p>The supply order form can be accessed through the consultant's back office on the Pampered Chef website. It is also available in physical form for those who prefer to order through a paper form.</p><h2>What time can I start ordering from the new supply order form?</h2><p>The exact time that the new supply order form becomes available may vary, but it is typically open for ordering in the early morning on the first day of the month. Check the website for specific times in your time zone.</p><h2>What should I do if I have trouble accessing the new supply order form?</h2><p>If you are having trouble accessing the new supply order form, please contact Pampered Chef customer service for assistance. They will be able to help you troubleshoot any technical issues and ensure that you are able to place your order.</p>

What is the supply order form?

The supply order form is a document that contains all the available products for purchase by Pampered Chef consultants. It is updated periodically with new products and discontinued items.

When is the new supply order form available?

The new supply order form is typically available on the first day of each month. However, exact release dates may vary slightly.

How can I access the supply order form?

The supply order form can be accessed through the consultant's back office on the Pampered Chef website. It is also available in physical form for those who prefer to order through a paper form.

What time can I start ordering from the new supply order form?

The exact time that the new supply order form becomes available may vary, but it is typically open for ordering in the early morning on the first day of the month. Check the website for specific times in your time zone.

What should I do if I have trouble accessing the new supply order form?

If you are having trouble accessing the new supply order form, please contact Pampered Chef customer service for assistance. They will be able to help you troubleshoot any technical issues and ensure that you are able to place your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
babywings76
Replies
Views
AnnieBee
  • pampchefsarah
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Teresa Lynn