• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Feel Like It Is Christmas Eve!!

In summary, tomorrow is the day to order from the new supply order form and many are excited for the new products. The form can be accessed by going into P3 and creating a supply order dated tomorrow or later. Some of the items from last year's "In the Bag" promo are also on the supply list. Some are eagerly waiting for the shopping bags, but there are concerns about them potentially being backordered due to high demand. Some have already received their PC$ from December and others are still waiting. The padded pouches from the promo are well-loved by some, but others have never used them. There is also discussion about ordering English catalogs in bulk.
BettieC
Gold Member
WooHoo, tomorrow we can order from the NEW supply order form!!!!!

I can't wait!!!!

can you tell?? :p ;)

I want new products!!!!

do you have the new supply form??

Yes! Yes! Yes! I have it written down on my calendar! I am so excited too! Can't you tell?

I can't wait, I need to see it!!

The items that were available in the "In the Bag" promo last year (padded envelopes, knife case, etc.) are on the supply list. You can see them by going into P3, running updates, then creating a supply order dated tomorrow or later.

I have a feeling that the new supply form won't be on CC until tomorrow. I keep looking for it so that I can make a list easily of things I want to order (I hate having to go into the look up more than a couple of times).

I Know, I love having the form too.

Thanks Ann!!

What are the padded envelopes??

Ahhhh..it'd be nice of our PC bucks from level 1 incentive were deposited so we could order stuff!Patience is a virtue. I have never claimed to be a virtuous man.

They're padded pouches made of the signature material (like the big tote that comes with the kit), that can be used to protect many different things. The small one in the set can hold the DCB (with the lid turned upside down so that the knob doesn't stick up), and the large one is perfect for a 12" skillet.

leftymac said:
Ahhhh..it'd be nice of our PC bucks from level 1 incentive were deposited so we could order stuff!

Patience is a virtue. I have never claimed to be a virtuous man.
Great. I snorted coffee out my nose.

LOL

chefann said:
They're padded pouches made of the signature material (like the big tote that comes with the kit), that can be used to protect many different things. The small one in the set can hold the DCB (with the lid turned upside down so that the knob doesn't stick up), and the large one is perfect for a 12" skillet.

Thanks! I need something to protect my stoneware

chefann said:

LOL

I have claimed to be a funny man, however. :thumbup:

chefann said:
The items that were available in the "In the Bag" promo last year (padded envelopes, knife case, etc.) are on the supply list. You can see them by going into P3, running updates, then creating a supply order dated tomorrow or later.

that's what I did - got it all ready to go! I'm sooo wanting those shopping bags!:chef:

I hope HO is ready for the huge amounts of supply orders that are going to be coming in right away! :D

I already have my PC$ from December. Woohoo!I totally want those shopping bags. I'm giving them to everyone I know. I'm going to get O rings and attach my business cards so they can hand out a card if someone asks them about it.

I really want those bags too!! I hope they made enough because I have a feeling come tomorrow everyone will be ordering those!!

leftymac said:
Ahhhh..it'd be nice of our PC bucks from level 1 incentive were deposited so we could order stuff!

Patience is a virtue. I have never claimed to be a virtuous man.

My grill already arrived but no PC$.

I have the same feeling!

I have the padded pouches but never use them. I earned them thankfully.

chefann said:

LOL

HA! I'm not the only one ejecting liquids from my nose while reading this site!

I've never used mine either BUT I really love having a goal to work toward. Ya know, the easy attainable ones?! I love the fact that I earned something! :love:

Okay so anyone please help- I did what Ann said (THANK YOU ANN) and am looking at catalogs. Am I missing it or can we not buy 100 English catalogs for S/S in a pack???

BettieC said:
WooHoo, tomorrow we can order from the NEW supply order form!!!!!

I can't wait!!!!

can you tell?? :p ;)

aw man. i was hoping this thread was from last night and tomorrow would mean today!

amy07 said:
that's what I did - got it all ready to go! I'm sooo wanting those shopping bags!:chef:

i have been dyyyyyyyying for those bags. im going to be heartbroken if they have to backorder them because so many of us want them.

Bumppppp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jbdowd0798 said:
I have the padded pouches but never use them. I earned them thankfully.

I had to get a second set I love them so much! I have my torte pan and dcb in the small ones. Large bar pan and round SA platter in the large ones. Great for taking to shows.

jbdowd0798 said:
Okay so anyone please help- I did what Ann said (THANK YOU ANN) and am looking at catalogs. Am I missing it or can we not buy 100 English catalogs for S/S in a pack???

They're there. I don't remember the number off the top of my head but it's JM something.

jbdowd0798 said:

Not sure if you saw them or not yet, but the number is: JM04 for the S/S 09 pack of 100 catalogs! :)

I was thinking about getting some of the products and seasonings from the new supply order, but if I wait till April it'll be cheaper during Kit En. Month. :thumbup: I'm so bad...I just made my wish list for KEM, and it's over $150 (with the discount!) :eek: Yikes! Now I have to decide if I will do a Season Open House and do my own show and see if I can earn some free stuff so that I don't spend so much during KEM! :D

babywings76 said:
I was thinking about getting some of the products and seasonings from the new supply order, but if I wait till April it'll be cheaper during Kit En. Month. :thumbup: I'm so bad...I just made my wish list for KEM, and it's over $150 (with the discount!) :eek: Yikes! Now I have to decide if I will do a Season Open House and do my own show and see if I can earn some free stuff so that I don't spend so much during KEM! :D

LOL, I'm the SAME way!!

What day can we order samples?

Friday, January 23.

raebates said:
Friday, January 23.

we can order today? I just thought it was supplies. I don't see that it can be ordered yet.

I put in my supply order at 12:15am! I was up late and went ahead and got it over. I was so excited to order the Reusable Shopping Bags.

I can't find in print anywhere the date that Samples would be avail for order. Isn't it usually after the SAT items are delivered?

prepchef said:
I can't find in print anywhere the date that Samples would be avail for order. Isn't it usually after the SAT items are delivered?

People are referring to ordering from the supply order form on P3.

We can't order samples until after we get our changeover kit. In the changeover kit, there will be a paper copy of the supply order form and the samples order form.

Your PC dollars are in your account. Make sure the date range on the top of your account includes today. It does not automatically update with the day's date!

peachey said:
I put in my supply order at 12:15am! I was up late and went ahead and got it over. I was so excited to order the Reusable Shopping Bags.

i stayed up just to get my order in first thing! LOL kinda silly, but i know one cheffer was telling me she thought the bags would be more popular than HO realizes and would run out quick!. i don't know about that, but was excited to order my next supply order anyway.

Sorry, you're right. It was only samples. I lost my head for a few minutes. I blame my excitement over the new Reusable Shopping Bags.

Yeah, it's the excitement. It's not that I'm getting older, or too disorganized, or not reading posts thoroughly, or . . . Well, you get the idea.

babywings76 said:

I think that supply order and KE are the same discount - 40%.

So, I would save KE money for things that can't be ordered anytime on Supply!;)

princessmeshelle said:
i stayed up just to get my order in first thing! LOL kinda silly, but i know one cheffer was telling me she thought the bags would be more popular than HO realizes and would run out quick!. i don't know about that, but was excited to order my next supply order anyway.

although i didnt stay up to place my order, i thought the same thing about the bags being put on backorder. i hope that based on expressions at leadership & meetings since leadership, they realize how exciting something like reusable bags are!

I did order the bags too, am excited to get them, didn't order alot else, will wait til next month. I need to see what I really need. I tend to buy on IMPULSE and I need to stop that~ ha ha :)

ChefBeckyD said:
I think that supply order and KE are the same discount - 40%.

So, I would save KE money for things that can't be ordered anytime on Supply!;)

I was calculating 40% off items to see how much they would be for KE, and they ended up cheaper (sometimes only by 25 or 50 cents, some more). Not too huge of a difference, but when you add it all up...

Placed my order. I'm excited to see the bags.

I ordered 6 sets of the bags ( I have BIG plans for them) I also ordered the rest of my Spring Supplies. I also think the bags will go on back-order very quickly.

merego said:
I did order the bags too, am excited to get them, didn't order alot else, will wait til next month. I need to see what I really need. I tend to buy on IMPULSE and I need to stop that~ ha ha :)

me too. im that way with all of my online shopping. i put everything i THINK i need in my shopping cart & then go back & take away things once i see my HUGE total!

mrssyvo said:
I ordered 6 sets of the bags ( I have BIG plans for them) I also ordered the rest of my Spring Supplies. I also think the bags will go on back-order very quickly.

i ordered a few sets too. im doing a big fundraiser march 1st & im giving a bag to everyone who spends over $75 (they will already get the basting brush for spending $60). i guess im hoping i will have ALOT of people spending over $75 :p

Wow, I ordered after midnight because I couldn't sleep and it was on my mind. I am feeling a lot better about being one of the early birds. I wasn't afraid the bags would run out, but after hearing every one else's excitement, I am glad I ordered when I did. I have some very "green" friends/ customers who are excited about the bags too! Can't wait!!!

I think I should change my name to new and confused.

Are the reusable bags the product bags? If not, wher are they on the supply order... I'm confused.:confused:

<h2>What is the supply order form?</h2><p>The supply order form is a document that contains all the available products for purchase by Pampered Chef consultants. It is updated periodically with new products and discontinued items.</p><h2>When is the new supply order form available?</h2><p>The new supply order form is typically available on the first day of each month. However, exact release dates may vary slightly.</p><h2>How can I access the supply order form?</h2><p>The supply order form can be accessed through the consultant's back office on the Pampered Chef website. It is also available in physical form for those who prefer to order through a paper form.</p><h2>What time can I start ordering from the new supply order form?</h2><p>The exact time that the new supply order form becomes available may vary, but it is typically open for ordering in the early morning on the first day of the month. Check the website for specific times in your time zone.</p><h2>What should I do if I have trouble accessing the new supply order form?</h2><p>If you are having trouble accessing the new supply order form, please contact Pampered Chef customer service for assistance. They will be able to help you troubleshoot any technical issues and ensure that you are able to place your order.</p>

What is the supply order form?

The supply order form is a document that contains all the available products for purchase by Pampered Chef consultants. It is updated periodically with new products and discontinued items.

When is the new supply order form available?

The new supply order form is typically available on the first day of each month. However, exact release dates may vary slightly.

How can I access the supply order form?

The supply order form can be accessed through the consultant's back office on the Pampered Chef website. It is also available in physical form for those who prefer to order through a paper form.

What time can I start ordering from the new supply order form?

The exact time that the new supply order form becomes available may vary, but it is typically open for ordering in the early morning on the first day of the month. Check the website for specific times in your time zone.

What should I do if I have trouble accessing the new supply order form?

If you are having trouble accessing the new supply order form, please contact Pampered Chef customer service for assistance. They will be able to help you troubleshoot any technical issues and ensure that you are able to place your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
babywings76
Replies
Views
AnnieBee
  • pampchefsarah
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Teresa Lynn