• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Dont Know if I Am Posting This at the Right Place, but Heres My

In summary, "I Dont Know if I Am Posting This at the Right Place, but Heres My" is a common phrase used by individuals who are uncertain about the appropriateness of their post in a particular forum or group. People use this phrase to express their lack of knowledge about the community's rules and norms. It is perfectly okay to use this phrase in your post, but it is recommended to do some research beforehand to ensure that your post is relevant. To avoid using this phrase in the future, read the forum or group's rules and guidelines and reach out to moderators or community members for clarification. Pampered Chef does not have a designated forum or group for questions about this phrase, but the community is always willing to help guide
pchefmillard
I dont know if I am posting this at the right place, but heres my question. My sister booked a party from me, and she is living with me since she is in college but will be graduating in the Springand moving into her own place, On her host oder, do I put my address as hers since she is living here temporarly? Will she still get the credits and will HO delay it? We dont have the same last names, but we do have the same mailing addy. Thanks in advance!!! :)

There are two available address lines in PP.
Insert as:
Sister's Name
% Your Name
Your Address
City, State, Zip

You won't have any problems. I have many orders sent to my house. Never have had a problem with it.

rwesterpchef said:
There are two available address lines in PP.
Insert as:
Sister's Name
% Your Name
Your Address
City, State, Zip

You won't have any problems. I have many orders sent to my house. Never have had a problem with it.
Just BE SURE that you put the "c/o" part in! One of my new consultants had a show delivered to her home and forgot to put that in. Since the host had the same last name PC just assumed that she lived there and now the host isn't eligible for past host benefits (she does NOT live with the consultant).

1. What is "I Dont Know if I Am Posting This at the Right Place, but Heres My"?

"I Dont Know if I Am Posting This at the Right Place, but Heres My" is a common phrase used by individuals who are unsure if their post or question belongs in a particular forum or group. It is essentially a disclaimer to let others know that the poster is not entirely sure if they are in the right place.

2. Why do people use this phrase?

People use this phrase to express their uncertainty about the appropriateness of their post. They may be new to a forum or group and are not sure if their post is relevant or allowed. By using this phrase, they are acknowledging their lack of knowledge about the community's rules and norms.

3. Is it okay to use this phrase in my post?

Yes, it is perfectly fine to use this phrase in your post. It shows that you are respectful of the community and are aware that your post may not be in the right place. However, try to do some research beforehand to ensure that your post is relevant to the forum or group.

4. How can I avoid using this phrase in the future?

To avoid using this phrase, make sure to read the rules and guidelines of the forum or group before posting. This will help you understand the type of content that is allowed and what belongs in certain categories. Additionally, you can always reach out to the moderators or members of the community for clarification.

5. Does Pampered Chef have a designated forum or group for questions about "I Dont Know if I Am Posting This at the Right Place, but Heres My"?

Pampered Chef does not have a specific forum or group for questions related to this phrase. However, our community is always willing to help and guide members to the right place for their posts. Feel free to reach out to us for assistance if you are unsure about where to post your question.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Shelbi
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Shelbi
  • kokonut
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
kokonut
  • milkangel