• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Don't Have Shows for February!

In summary, one of your friends said she is going to keep taking dishes to work in the DCB until somebody buys one!Don't sound desperate! Just ask them if they would like to take advantage of the AWESOME February host specials by having some friends over to learn a new recipe. Also stress that their friends will be excited to come to a Pampered Chef Party this month, because the stoneware is on sale for 20% off! Tempt them with some recipe choices and emphasize the FUN of having a party!!1Can you book your own show (And soon) even this weekend.
TheFreddiesCook
So far no one has accepted my invitation to do a free show, with the additional 60% off host special. What do I need to do? I need to know what to say when I call! What do you say when they say no before you finish telling them?

What do you say if they say no because all the friends have well-stocked kitchens?

I needed some shows this month... I am seriusly thinking to get a job that pays me for sure without me having to chase people around. I feel I am begging for money!

I can relate .... I HAVE a job that pays money and honestly, that comes first.

What about YOUR friends? Do THEY have well-stocked kitchens? Can you set up your OWN show? Ask your friends to take a catalog to work?

One of my friends says she is going to keep taking dishes to work in the DCB until somebody buys one!

Don't sound desperate! Just ask them if they would like to take advantage of the AWESOME February host specials by having some friends over to learn a new recipe. Also stress that their friends will be excited to come to a Pampered Chef Party this month, because the stoneware is on sale for 20% off! Tempt them with some recipe choices and emphasize the FUN of having a party!!1

Can you book your own show (And soon) even this weekend.
Use your mini catalogs as invites - and ask those to help out by sharing the catalogs and collecting orders - the one who collects the most can win a prize. And do it as a Mystery Host - so there is even more of an incentive for them coming - they could actually win FREE products or something at the % of what the sale totals are.
have your guests earn tickets for the drawings.
Example the one with the most orders (especially over $150) - make a goal for them too so at least if one person participates it can count as a show. They will automatically win the Seasons Best Cook book PLUS 10 tickets for the drawing.
For each outside order ?? tickets
If they brought a friend: 2 tickets - more than one 3 tickets for each one after the first.
Brought a dish to share: 4 tickets
If they place a $60 order: ?? tickets
If they place a $100 order: ?? tickets..
Lots of tickets for booking a February show
and 1/2 the tickets for booking a March Show (to help you earn $$ off for National Conference if you plan on going)
etc....
then go from there. - Collect your orders - then total them up - then if you know you have a $??? show - add those host beneifts into a bowl and do the drawings.

Oh yeah - there is also another fun game you can have your invites play too - another file I found on here - the 30 block game - it is a Pampered Chef pool - they sell a block for $2 each - they need to put their name and phone number in the block (winner does not need to be present to win) Then after you do your other drawings - do the 30 block drawings - each sheet turned in will be a drawing.
if that person sold all 30 boxes that is $60 - the winner can use the $60 towards more PC products - I just did this at my last show - and brought my host to the next level - without it she would have not gotten there :)

Depending on the size of the show - you can split up the FREE products
Let's say you have a $500 show: The FREE products is $90 but you can split that in 1/2 and let 2 people win $45 and have 2 people win 1/2 off products.

I am currently introducing a Hawaiian Luau theme show to go with our incentive trip. I have never tried to earn a trip with any company before - but my kids told me I have to earn this one :) You can check out the files: I have included: Hawaiian Chicken Wreath, Luau Pizza (awesome and totally easy) and the Paradise Dessert Pizza.

Have your guests wear their favorite Hawaiian shirt: best shirt will win.
You can also have everyone wear a lei when they show up (ask for them back so you can use them at future shows)
Play Hawaiian Music (try to look for downloads if you can't find them in the store) If I can burn mine onto my computer and then forward the files - I'll let you know - I even have one from Lilo and Stitch :)

With a traditional Luau - EVERYBODY brings a dish - so don't forget to ask your guests to bring a simple dish to share.

I also just found some Hawaiian drinks under files in here too... Get them to drink a little and you should totally have a $1,000 show :)

Keep me posted - I want to know how it turns out - And don't forget - February is Double points :)

Last edited:
I did an open-house for myself and even though I only got one direct booking from it, I sent out enough invitations and carried catalogs with me EVERYWHERE and talked to EVERYONE I saw and managed to get enough orders for THREE shows (if I split them) so that I could be active for January with the first $150 in orders from the show. Then when I closed I had 2 more people tell me that they wanted to order so I opened a second show! Now I have almost $400 in orders for THAT show, but I'm splitting it again so I can submit 2 shows before teh 15th and get the free HWC products! Plus, an extra host special because I split the show ---I'm giving that special away to people on my contacts list to help boost sales and encourage hosts to book with me!So, I got $450 in sales, not including the give-away host specials for the 3 shows that I split!Of course, I only split them to meet my show #s quotas. You could easily leave it as one show and should get at least one booking from it! Next step---I'm hosting another open-house and inviting all my neighbors since I just moved to a new neighborhood!

I am in the same boat but I don't get discouraged. Just this week when I went to two different restaurants to pick up to-go orders, there were opportunities for me to talk with people there if they have heard of TPC. There was an antique auto show next door and I found their president and offered them a fundraiser show if they needed one. The president's wife was there and she was all excited. The second place was a great lead as the owner of the restaurant is a big TPC fan and wanted a catalog. You never know what you will find just going out and about at your regular stops. HAVE YOUR CATALOG TOTE WITH YOU EVERYWHERE YOU GO! That's my best advice for today.

(yes, I ordered take-out food because I work full-time and was too tired to make anything)

I just booked a show today for Friday! yay!

Awesome! That is great news!

1. How can I still make sales if I don't have any shows booked for February?

There are several ways you can still make sales without having any shows booked for February. You can reach out to past customers and offer them special deals or discounts, host a virtual party on social media, or set up a booth at a local event or market. You can also ask your friends and family to host a show for you, or offer to do a cooking demonstration for a group or organization.

2. What are some tips for booking shows in February?

February can be a slower month for shows, but there are still ways to book successful shows. One tip is to offer Valentine's Day-themed cooking classes or parties. You can also reach out to businesses or organizations that may be looking for a fun and unique team-building activity. Additionally, consider partnering with other consultants to co-host a show or event.

3. How can I motivate my customers to book shows in February?

One way to motivate your customers to book shows in February is to offer special incentives or rewards, such as free products or discounts. You can also highlight the benefits of hosting a show, such as earning free products, trying out new recipes, and having a fun and social event. Additionally, remind your customers that hosting a show in February can help them beat the winter blues and try out new products for the new year.

4. What are some popular products or recipes to feature in February shows?

In February, popular products and recipes often revolve around Valentine's Day and winter comfort foods. Some top products to feature include heart-shaped baking tools, chocolate fondue sets, and soup and stew crocks. For recipes, consider showcasing romantic dinner ideas, cozy soups and stews, and decadent chocolate treats.

5. How can I use social media to promote my February shows?

Social media is a great tool for promoting your February shows. You can create event pages and invite your friends and followers, post about your upcoming shows and special offers, and share photos and videos of new products and recipes. You can also partner with other consultants or influencers to cross-promote each other's shows. Don't forget to use relevant hashtags and engage with your followers to generate excitement and interest.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• LeighPC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Jennifer golden
Replies
Views
sailorsarah
  • TheFreddiesCook
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies