• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Celebrating My 52,004 Points & $11,116 Month!

In summary, the speaker achieved their milestone with Pampered Chef by consistently hosting virtual parties and events, reaching out to potential customers, and utilizing the tools and resources provided. They also shared tips for increasing sales and earning rewards, such as building a strong network and offering special deals. Reaching 52,004 points and having a successful month comes with benefits such as a higher commission rate, chances of winning bonuses and incentives, and recognition within the community. Anyone can achieve similar success with Pampered Chef by being passionate and dedicated, and joining the company is as simple as visiting their website and signing up as a consultant.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
I'm so excited! I have over 52,000 points~52,004 to be exact~~BUT i needed one more recruit to qualify and she did yesterday! :) Bonus for her b/c she's still in her first 30 days so she's banking and also recieves the recruiting bonus for November!!

Now I'll have over 54,000 points so I'm there!

I'll be at the Coronado! YAY!!! I"m also excited because my CC is showing $11,116 between my team and I! That's our biggest month EVER and it's only 2 weeks that we worked! :)

Yay, Kristi!!! I'm SOOOO happy for you!!!! Way to go!

WOO HOO! Congratulations!!

Woooooohooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!
Congratulations!!
See you in Disney!! :D

pampmomof3 said:
I'm so excited! I have over 52,000 points~52,004 to be exact~~BUT i needed one more recruit to qualify and she did yesterday! :) Bonus for her b/c she's still in her first 30 days so she's banking and also recieves the recruiting bonus for November!!

Now I'll have over 54,000 points so I'm there!

I'll be at the Coronado! YAY!!! I"m also excited because my CC is showing $11,116 between my team and I! That's our biggest month EVER and it's only 2 weeks that we worked! :)

Yay Tarducci!!!
See ya there!!!

Oh yes, I know I'm in good company! :D

1. How did you earn so many points and have such a successful month?

I achieved this milestone by consistently hosting virtual parties and events, reaching out to potential customers, and providing excellent customer service. I also utilized the tools and resources provided by Pampered Chef to maximize my sales and rewards.

2. Can you share any tips for increasing sales and earning rewards?

Some tips for increasing sales and earning rewards include building a strong network and following up with potential customers, hosting parties and events, showcasing the products through cooking demonstrations, and offering special deals or promotions.

3. What are the benefits of reaching 52,004 points and having a successful month?

Reaching 52,004 points and having a successful month means I have earned a higher commission rate, increased my chances of winning bonuses and incentives, and gained recognition within the Pampered Chef community. It also allows me to reinvest in my business and continue growing my customer base.

4. Can I achieve similar success with Pampered Chef?

Absolutely! Pampered Chef offers a flexible and rewarding opportunity for anyone who is passionate about cooking and has a strong entrepreneurial spirit. With dedication and hard work, anyone can achieve success and reach their goals with Pampered Chef.

5. How can I join Pampered Chef and start my own business?

You can join Pampered Chef by visiting our website and clicking on the "Join" tab. From there, you can sign up as a consultant and start your own business. You will receive training, support, and access to all of our amazing products to help you get started on your journey as a Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• OhmyDLM
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
cincychef
  • PampMomof3
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • skaugchef