• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Did It: Taking a Big Step for Me

In summary, "I Did It: Taking a Big Step for Me" is a motivational program created by Pampered Chef to encourage personal growth and empowerment. It is open to all individuals and consists of identifying a goal, creating a plan, and celebrating the accomplishment. Participants have taken a variety of big steps, and anyone can get involved by visiting the Pampered Chef website or joining the online community using the hashtag #IDidIt.
Becky0216
I did it. I registered. After weeks of considering and rejecting the idea, I bit the bullet and did it. I am still uneasy about spending money and leaving my kiddos, but I think it will be good for me.
Just wanted to share because this is a HUGE step for me. DH is just happy I finally made a decision.

Yeah Becky - you'll enjoy it. Too bad I'm on the 8 a.m. tour!

Oh forget it, I click on New Posts and can't read!I'm in Wave #1

Very exciting. You WIll Love It!!!
Congrats!
Add yourself to the meet n greet list and I look forward to meeting you!

Becky0216 said:
I did it. I registered. After weeks of considering and rejecting the idea, I bit the bullet and did it. I am still uneasy about spending money and leaving my kiddos, but I think it will be good for me.
Just wanted to share because this is a HUGE step for me. DH is just happy I finally made a decision.

YEA!!!!!!!! You won't regret it. sooooo much fun!!!!!!!!!!!:chef:

You definately won't regret it! I was worried about leaving my kiddos the first time, but now I can't imagine NOT going to conference! It will help your business in so many ways. (plus, going has given me confidence in traveling too, since I have to be the one to figure out my flights, getting around Chicago, etc--not dh)

Becky...I think this will be great for your business! You will get to see the "big picture" and learn TONS of stuff to boost your confidence and your business!

Related to I Did It: Taking a Big Step for Me

1. What is "I Did It: Taking a Big Step for Me" and how does it relate to Pampered Chef?

"I Did It: Taking a Big Step for Me" is a motivational program created by Pampered Chef to encourage individuals to step out of their comfort zones and try new things. It is designed to help people gain confidence, overcome fears, and achieve personal growth. As a company that values personal development and empowerment, Pampered Chef is proud to support this program.

2. Who can participate in "I Did It: Taking a Big Step for Me"?

Anyone can participate in the program! It is open to all individuals, regardless of age, gender, or background. Whether you are a Pampered Chef consultant, customer, or simply someone looking to challenge yourself, we welcome you to join us in this journey of personal growth.

3. How does the program work?

The "I Did It: Taking a Big Step for Me" program consists of three main steps: identify your big step, plan your action, and celebrate your accomplishment. First, you will choose a goal or challenge that you have been wanting to achieve. Then, you will create a step-by-step plan to make it happen. Lastly, you will celebrate your success and share your story with others.

4. What are some examples of big steps that people have taken through this program?

Participants in the program have taken a variety of big steps, from overcoming a fear of public speaking to starting a new business venture. Some have challenged themselves to run a marathon, while others have faced personal obstacles such as quitting smoking or learning a new skill. No matter what your big step may be, we are here to support and cheer you on!

5. How can I get involved with "I Did It: Taking a Big Step for Me"?

If you are interested in participating in the program, you can visit the Pampered Chef website for more information and resources. You can also join our online community and share your progress and accomplishments with others. Don't forget to use the hashtag #IDidIt to connect with other participants and inspire others to take their own big step!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
Replies
Views
ilovpc
  • pampered1224
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered1224