• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ot: Short Survey for a Class I Am Taking on Adolescents

In summary, this conversation discusses a survey that is being taken at school about adolescent development. There are many questions and opinions about this topic and it would be great if as many people as possible could take the survey.
heather223
Gold Member
Hi! I am hoping you can help me out! I am taking a class at school on Adolescent development. If you could take this short survey I would greatly appreciate it! The survey is anonymous. Thank you for your help!

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/KRVSGTL

Last edited:
The link didn't work for me. :(

me either.

Thank you! I am unsure what the issue seems to be! I event tried to type it in and not use the short cut. I have emailed the person who set up the survey to ask him if he can seem to get it open. I appreciate your help with this!

Worked for me. So you have at least one.

Thanks John! It seems to be working now, I think Survey Monkey was having issues!

I was able to click on the link earlier, but when I went to submit the thread, it failed.
By the way, would it really mess you up if I voted that adolescences ends around Age 26?? I guess that question really depends on the gender of the adolescent in mind! :D I have boys- so I envision a Looooonnnnggg period.

Done!..........

I believe Survey Monkey may be having issues! Some people are able to take it, others are not! If you are able to get in and answer, great. If not, please try again later! I really really appreciate your help with this!

esavvymom said:
I was able to click on the link earlier, but when I went to submit the thread, it failed.
By the way, would it really mess you up if I voted that adolescences ends around Age 26?? I guess that question really depends on the gender of the adolescent in mind! :D I have boys- so I envision a Looooonnnnggg period.

Thank you! No it won't! We are trying to get the general opinion of what is really known about adolescence! Even I, who is goiong to teach adolescents, has learned a lot. I will share results after Monday. It is very interesting!

Bumping this... It would be great if as many people as possible could take the survey and I would really appreciate it. Again, answers are anonymous. Thank you!

I did this earlier for you!!

Just completed survey.

Done. Good luck!

done :)

Thank you all so so much! The student in my group that made the survey emailed me this morning and was excited because we had gotten so many responses and the rest of our group hadn't even sent it out. I knew my PC Family would help me out!! :love:

1. What is the purpose of this survey?

This survey is being conducted for a class on adolescents in order to gather information and insights on this age group for academic purposes.

2. Who is the target audience for this survey?

The target audience for this survey is anyone who has knowledge or experience with adolescents, such as parents, teachers, or individuals who work with this age group.

3. How long will it take to complete the survey?

The survey should take approximately 10-15 minutes to complete, depending on the length of your responses.

4. Will my responses be kept confidential?

Yes, all responses will be kept confidential and only used for the purposes of this class project. Your personal information will not be shared with anyone.

5. Will I be compensated for participating in this survey?

Unfortunately, there is no compensation for participating in this survey. Your participation is greatly appreciated and will contribute to our understanding of adolescents.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nikked
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • krzymomof4
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Stephaniecafe
Replies