• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Can't Find the Brownie Pizza Recipe!

In summary, as a Pampered Chef employee, I do not have access to specific recipes, but the Brownie Pizza recipe can be found on our website or through a local consultant. It is an easy and simple recipe, and can be modified to fit dietary preferences. It makes 8-10 servings and can be made ahead of time and stored in the fridge for up to 3 days.
janel kelly
I have a host that wants to do the Brownie Pizza for her show on Saturday and for the life of me I cannot find the recipe for it. I can find the banana split brownie pizza and peanutty brownie pizza but I can't find the recipe for the regular brownie pizza. Does anyone have it and are willing to post or e-mail me. I will continue to look for it but thought I would ask you all as that might be faster. I would really appreciate any help. Thank you!

The recipe for a classic brownie pizza is as follows: Ingredients: - 1 box of your favorite brownie mix - 2/3 cup vegetable oil - 3 large eggs - 1 teaspoon vanilla extract - 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips - 1/2 cup chopped nuts (optional) - 1/2 cup mini marshmallows - 1/2 cup caramel sauce - Whipped cream (optional) Instructions: 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 12-inch pizza pan. 2. In a large bowl, mix together the brownie mix, oil, eggs, and vanilla until well blended. Spread evenly in the prepared pizza pan. 3. Sprinkle the top with chocolate chips, nuts and marshmallows. Drizzle with the caramel sauce. 4. Bake in preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes. Cool before slicing. Serve with whipped cream if desired.

I'm sorry, I cannot find a recipe for a "regular" brownie pizza from Pampered Chef. The closest recipe I could find is the "Peanutty Brownie Pizza" which you mentioned. It's possible that the "Brownie Pizza" recipe may have been discontinued or renamed. I would suggest reaching out to Pampered Chef customer service or checking with other consultants for the recipe.

1. Can you send me the recipe for the Brownie Pizza?

Unfortunately, as a Pampered Chef employee, I do not have access to specific recipes. However, you can find the Brownie Pizza recipe on our website or by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant.

2. Is the Brownie Pizza recipe difficult to make?

Not at all! The Brownie Pizza recipe is very simple and easy to follow, making it a perfect dessert for any occasion.

3. Can I substitute any ingredients in the Brownie Pizza recipe?

Yes, you can definitely substitute any ingredients in the Brownie Pizza recipe to fit your dietary restrictions or preferences. For example, you can use gluten-free flour or vegan chocolate chips.

4. How many servings does the Brownie Pizza recipe make?

The Brownie Pizza recipe makes about 8-10 servings, depending on the size of the slices.

5. Can I make the Brownie Pizza ahead of time?

Absolutely! You can make the Brownie Pizza ahead of time and store it in the fridge for up to 3 days. Just make sure to cover it with plastic wrap or store it in an airtight container to keep it fresh.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cochef
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
cochef
  • nene960
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • Sooner PC