• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Cannot Wait!! Just 36 Days to Go!!

V
vwpamperedchef
Until the election is OVER!!!!!!!

I am quite anxious for CS to get back down to business!! And normal conversations with my fellow cheffers!!

Can I get an AMEN??!

Amen:)! .................

lolol and AMEN

AMEN!!!
I cannot stand politics at all.
I am proud to say that I have not read nor posted in any political threads (not saying anything negative about anyone who has posted, enjoyed, reads those threads, etc.)

amen!

not only because i hate political ads & the various forms of attacking...
....but im also anxious to see who wins when all is said and done.

No Kidding!!! I hate seing all my friends arguing!

pampcheflisa said:
AMEN!!!
I cannot stand politics at all.
I am proud to say that I have not read nor posted in any political threads (not saying anything negative about anyone who has posted, enjoyed, reads those threads, etc.)

I wish I had your willpower! :)

Amen I agree!

AMEN!!!!!! Let's talk about PC and how to strengthen our businesses.

Related to I Cannot Wait!! Just 36 Days to Go!!

1. What is the significance of the 36-day countdown to the election?

The 36-day countdown refers to the final stretch of the election period, where campaigns intensify and voters make their final decisions before casting their ballots. It is a crucial time for both candidates and voters.

2. Why is the election causing so much anxiety and anticipation?

The election is a major event that will determine the future leadership and direction of the country. It also reflects the values and beliefs of the voters, making it a highly emotional and divisive topic. The outcome of the election can have significant impacts on various aspects of society, leading to heightened anxiety and anticipation.

3. What does "getting back down to business" mean in relation to the election?

Getting back down to business refers to the end of the intense campaigning period and a return to regular activities and conversations. It also implies a sense of relief and normalcy after the emotionally charged election period.

4. How does the election affect conversations among colleagues and friends?

The election can often be a sensitive and polarizing topic, leading to heated discussions and debates among colleagues and friends. It can also create a divide between individuals with different political views, making it a challenging topic to navigate in conversations.

5. What is the importance of the election for the culinary industry?

The election can have significant impacts on the culinary industry, as policies and regulations related to food and agriculture can change depending on the outcome. The election can also reflect the priorities and values of the government, which can influence the direction of the industry in the coming years.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
AJPratt
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • pkd09
  • General Chat