• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Booked a Show for July With a Lady That Was Really Interested in

In summary, a salad bar, a grilling show, or a BBQ pizza could be good ideas for a Pool Party this summer.
Princess
I booked a show for July with a lady that was really interested in having a Pool Party this summer. Any ideas on what I can make?

Why not try.........A salad bar? You can use different pieces of SA to display salad toppings and you can leave some items whole so guests can use the tools themselves to chop or cut or snip, etc. Plus you could use the Chillzanne pieces for stuff that should stay cold. Just my 2 cents. HTH :)

How about a grilling show?

YOu could do a burger bar. Grill up burgers, then demo all kinds of products to make toppings and maybe a dessert or something. You can do the v-shaped cutter on peppers for: ketchup in a red pepper, mustard in a yellow pepper and relish in a green pepper. Use the slice and grate for onions or maybe the food chopper. I LOVE those kind of shows. You could put various toppings in the Simple Additions pieces too. Good luck!:D

Ice cream sundae bar!!

Everyone can make their own sundaes, and you can show off tons of products for the toppings!

Rect baker for brownies
EAD for cool whip
chopper for chocolate pieces
cheese grater for nuts
egg slicer for strawberries
Simple additions to serve everything
Ice cream dipper
etc.

You can use the ice cream sandwich maker also. But a great idea also is a hot tub party!! Have a few drinks, non-alcoholic of course, then add the sundae bar! Sounds like fun.

ThanksThanks for the ideas guys...keep them coming. Can't wait to do the Pool Party show this summer

Okay, I don't know what part of the country you are in, but I'm in AZ and the thought of grilling or cooking anything by the pool in the middle of summer doesn't sound very appealing.

If I were you I would keep it heat-free. I would do a Savory Sandwich ring (there is another variation of this sandwich I think it is fiesta or something). You would make the bread ring at your house before the party then make the dressing and assemble the sandwich. I would serve it in the Chillzanne Sectional Server. I might also do an Ice Cream pie (they were the Celebrations from last Spring/Summer) there are lots of varieties of the pie.

I live in Canada....AZ is like the desert isn't it? I can see why you would want things heat-free

What about the BBQ pizza?

What about fruit kabobs with the hawaiian dip??? " All the Best " recipe book. You could do a hawaiian themed pool party. You could even toss a few door prizes in the pool for people to dive for. The goal would be to find the best prize. Citrus peelers...i slices...hand lotion or soaps would sink well. I think people would get a kick outta it. Make them feel like kids again. Just an idea. :)

Yes, Arizona is the desert. It is hot as heck here!! It starts in March. It is already over 80 degrees here and only getting hotter.

When I was growing up we lived about 10 minutes from the Canadian border in Maine. We were stationed at an AFB outside of Limestone, ME. I miss it ALOT!! I love the snow and the close proximity to wilderness.

I love the savory sandwich ring for summer shows; I also love the Berries and Wonton cups, Ice Cream ANYTHING, and also I've got a recipe from some cookbook that's strawberry & Spinach salad and it's really yummy!! (And I HATE salad)

I'd even if you are goign to do any grilling let them use the rubs on the meats and then people can try them, you'll be surprised at how well grilling tools and spices you'll sell!!

Keep us posted.

Lisa

The Spinach Strawberry salad is in the Casual Cooking cookbook. The one that is FREE next month.

The spinach strawberry salad is wonderful. When I first saw it I thought..."what a waste of a good strawberry"...but we had it at a cluster meeting and it was really good. I have made it several times for my ladies group at church. It is a good show recipe too.

1. Can I change the date of my booked show?

Yes, you can change the date of your booked show by contacting your consultant and discussing alternative dates that work for both parties.

2. What if I need to cancel my booked show?

If you need to cancel your booked show, please let your consultant know as soon as possible so they can open up the date for other potential hosts.

3. Can I invite friends and family to my booked show?

Of course! The more the merrier. Your consultant will be happy to accommodate any additional guests you would like to invite to your show.

4. How long will the show last?

The duration of the show will depend on the number of guests and the type of products you are interested in. On average, a Pampered Chef show lasts about 2-3 hours.

5. What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef show?

Hosting a Pampered Chef show is a great way to earn free products, enjoy a fun and interactive cooking experience with friends and family, and learn new cooking techniques and recipes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• alidafrizzell
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
workingontwo
Replies