• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host Incentives for Serving Tray

In summary, hosting a Pampered Chef party allows you to earn free products and discounts, including a versatile and stylish serving tray as a host incentive. To qualify for this incentive, you must host a party with a minimum of $200 in guest sales. The serving tray incentive is available for both in-person and online parties. While you can only earn one serving tray per party, you can earn additional incentives by reaching higher sales thresholds. Your serving tray will be shipped to your host address within 10-14 business days after your party closes.
pamperedchef88
Gold Member
I have a lady who has booked a show for May already but is very interested in the new product (of course who wouldnt be) and she was wondering if she gets someone to book off of her show and it qualifys the $650 needed to get the 60% the new product can she use it as her 60% off item or is that only for the regular 60% items. I hope that makes since

pamperedchef88 said:
I have a lady who has booked a show for May already but is very interested in the new product (of course who wouldnt be) and she was wondering if she gets someone to book off of her show and it qualifys the $650 needed to get the 60% the new product can she use it as her 60% off item or is that only for the regular 60% items. I hope that makes since

Yes, if a show booked from hers qualifies at $650, she can choose the tray.

. Thanks for any help.She can use it for the new products. She will have to call HO and place the order. They will give her the correct price.You can also use the 60% off for the new products. I just called HO and they said the only thing you can't use it on is the cookware.

1. What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party and earning a serving tray as a host incentive?

Hosting a Pampered Chef party is a great way to earn free products and discounts. By hosting a party, you can earn a serving tray as a host incentive, which is a versatile and stylish addition to your kitchen. It also allows you to try out new recipes and learn about our products in a fun and relaxed atmosphere.

2. How can I qualify for the serving tray host incentive?

To qualify for the serving tray host incentive, you must host a Pampered Chef party with a minimum of $200 in guest sales. Once your party reaches this sales threshold, you can choose the serving tray as your host incentive.

3. Is the serving tray host incentive available for online parties?

Yes, the serving tray host incentive is available for both in-person and online parties. Simply invite your friends and family to shop through your party link and once your party reaches $200 in guest sales, you can select the serving tray as your host incentive.

4. Can I earn more than one serving tray as a host incentive?

Unfortunately, the serving tray host incentive is limited to one per party. However, you can earn additional host incentives by reaching higher sales thresholds, such as free products and discounts.

5. How long does it take for the serving tray host incentive to arrive?

After your party closes, your serving tray will be shipped to your host address within 10-14 business days. If there are any delays or issues with shipping, our customer service team will reach out to you directly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cochef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
cochef
  • ashleypc
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ashleypc
  • simms148