• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Am in the August Cn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In summary, "I Am in the August Cn!" refers to Pampered Chef's annual August conference where consultants gather for training, networking, and product reveals. This year's conference will take place on August 20-22, 2021 in Kansas City, Missouri, but may be held virtually due to COVID-19. Registration typically opens in early spring and can be done through a consultant's personal website or the Pampered Chef website. The conference offers a mix of training, product reveals, networking, and fun activities and giveaways. Guests are allowed but must purchase their own ticket and register in advance. They will not have access to training sessions but can attend general sessions and other conference activities.
pamela
page 14.....

imagine my surprise as I am scanning the CN on line and see my own face!!!!!

I am getting on the phone NOW to make recruiting calls so that my excitement shines right thru that phone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS! :party:

So if you didn't know how did they get your picture?

bethcooks4u said:
CONGRATULATIONS! :party:

So if you didn't know how did they get your picture?

that is my photo that is from Merrill!!!!

That's a Merrill pic. PC has access to all of those.

That's a very good picture!! Congrats!! Good Idea milk that excitement!!

Super cool!!!!

That is a great picture of you! Congraulations. Way to fuel your phone calls!

great picture meg!

Can you post it? I can't turn the Canadian one into the US one for some reason.

Related to I Am in the August Cn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. What is "I Am in the August Cn!"?

"I Am in the August Cn!" is a phrase commonly used by Pampered Chef consultants to refer to the company's annual August conference, where consultants gather for training, networking, and product reveals.

2. When and where is the August conference taking place?

This year's August conference will take place on August 20-22, 2021 in Kansas City, Missouri. However, due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, the conference may be held virtually. Stay tuned for updates from Pampered Chef.

3. How can I register for the August conference?

Registration for the August conference typically opens in the early spring. You can register through your consultant's personal website or through the "Events" section on the Pampered Chef website. Keep in mind that registration is usually on a first-come, first-served basis.

4. What can I expect at the August conference?

The August conference is a fun and exciting event where you will have the opportunity to attend training sessions, learn about new products, network with other consultants, and hear from company leaders. There are also usually fun activities and giveaways throughout the event.

5. Can I bring a guest to the August conference?

Yes, you can bring a guest to the August conference, such as a spouse or business partner. However, they will need to purchase their own ticket and be registered as a guest prior to the event. Guests will not have access to training sessions, but they can attend general sessions and participate in other conference activities.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefmeg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • jwpamp
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
baychef
  • pamperedlinda