• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

HWC pins

TinasKitchen

Advanced Member
Feb 25, 2006
I was told at my cluster meeting that we could order these pins 15 for $2.50.. but where can I get them? I dont recall them saying exactly where.

Thank you

jenniferlynne

Jun 29, 2005
I can't locate my latest addition of Kitchen Consultant News, but I believe they are not available for purchase until April 1. They will probably be on the supply order form when you do an update on Pampered Partner.

The_Kitchen_Guy

Legend Member
Silver Member
Nov 4, 2005
They're #4287 on paperwork orders. You can find them on PamperedPartner under supply orders.

The_Kitchen_Guy

Legend Member
Silver Member
Nov 4, 2005
Help Whip Cancer.

It's a promotion every May that generates donations to the American (and Canadian) Cancer Society.

You can find the flyers on CC.

The_Kitchen_Guy

Legend Member
Silver Member
Nov 4, 2005
jenniferlynne said:
I can't locate my latest addition of Kitchen Consultant News, but I believe they are not available for purchase until April 1. They will probably be on the supply order form when you do an update on Pampered Partner.
March 1, actually, while supplies last.

You can also order handouts explaining breast cancer early detection and education for your customers from the ACS. Call 1-800-595-0595 and you can request up to 4 packages of 25 flyers each.

You'll be asked to complete a brief survey about breast cancer awareness. The lady who answered the phone when I called was slightly amused by some of my answers. :D BTW - men can also have breast cancer. :eek: Of the 41,500 people who will die from breast cancer this year, nearly 500 of them will be men.

kitchencop

Silver Member
Dec 30, 2005
TinasKitchen said:
I was told at my cluster meeting that we could order these pins 15 for $2.50.. but where can I get them? I dont recall them saying exactly where.

Thank you

They are on PP supply order...we got our packs today, they are very cute!

jenniferlynne

Jun 29, 2005
Cool!

I'm glad we can order them now. I know we can't order the clips, bar board and the stencils until April 1, I just assumed the pins were probably that way too. Thanks for letting us know!

TinasKitchen

Advanced Member
Feb 25, 2006
Thank you but...

i have another question. We can order our supplies thru Pampered Partner? I didnt know that (first SS month for me).. so instead of sending in my supply order sheet, I can send it directly thru P.P. and get it quicker? hmm sounds great! can someone tell me how to do it so I dont screw it up.

Thank you,
Tina

The_Kitchen_Guy

Legend Member
Silver Member
Nov 4, 2005
Absolutely! PP is one of the best home business programs out there.

Go up to the menu and choose Non-Commission Orders and choose (from the pop-up menu) what type of order you wish to place.

jenniferlynne

Jun 29, 2005
Yes!

It is so easy. Just click on the Non-Commission Orders button on the bar at the top. Then select "Add New Order", then coose "Supply Order". Then the rest of it is pretty much like placing a show order. Only difference is, you can only pay by PC debit or credit card.

soonerchef

Veteran Member
Feb 17, 2006
The pins are sooo cute, pink ribbon with the stainless steel whisk through the ribbon. They are big, about 3/4 in to an inch from top to bottom.

The_Kitchen_Guy

Legend Member
Silver Member
Nov 4, 2005
chef_leeanne said:
Does anyone know - do they look the same as the pins we ordered last year?

Lee Anne
A little late with the answer, but this year's are larger and slightly different. Last year, the whisk was one end of the pink ribbon, this year the ribbon wraps the whisk. It is about 3/16" or a quarter inch larger.