• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are HWC Pins Back in Stock? Weekly Bites Announces $2.50 for 15 Pins!

In summary, Hwc Pins are limited edition collector's pins released by Pampered Chef, featuring the company's iconic logo. They are highly sought after and are back due to popular demand for a limited time. They can be earned by hosting a party, becoming a consultant, or purchasing select products during the promotion period. They cannot be purchased directly and there is no limit to the number of pins one can earn. However, they are only available while supplies last and are exclusive to the United States.
heat123
Silver Member
By popular request~ weekly bites announced they are back on supply order $2.50 for 15 pins! I'm so happy, even though I bought some cute stuff at oriental trading co. I'm going to stock up!

Weird Heather, I was just going to post how excited I am! I wish I could see a pic or let us know if they look like last years or the year before. OR do they have a WHOLE new look?:confused:

That's great but I JUST sent in a supply order yesterday. Typical.

It would be my luck that the announcement would come out within an hour or so of my order. For example, I ordered the celebrate book, got the confirmation that my order was on the way, then got an e-mail stating the cookbook was out of stock.:( Thought maybe I had it, but then not sure. :confused: Just happened to be that they ran out the same day my order was filled. I am guessing my box was the next one to get the cookbook and they said

"Oh guess what, your not getting the cookbook !! Na, na, na, na boo, boo !!":p

I was able to get one through someone else, so I guess that worked out. maybe I should order the pins before the same thing happens :D

pins
BethCooks4U said:
That's great but I JUST sent in a supply order yesterday. Typical.

Me too! Grrrrrrr.

1. What are Hwc Pins and why are they back?

Hwc Pins are limited edition collector's pins released by Pampered Chef. They feature the company's iconic logo and are highly sought after by fans and consultants. They are back due to popular demand and are only available for a limited time.

2. How do I get my hands on an Hwc Pin?

You can earn Hwc Pins by hosting a Pampered Chef party, becoming a consultant, or purchasing select products during the promotion period. The pins will be automatically added to your order or sent to you by your consultant.

3. Can I purchase Hwc Pins directly?

No, Hwc Pins cannot be purchased directly. They are only available as a free gift with qualifying purchases or as a reward for hosting a party or joining as a consultant.

4. How many Hwc Pins can I get?

There is no limit to the number of Hwc Pins you can earn. However, they are only available while supplies last, so make sure to act fast and take advantage of the promotion before it ends.

5. Are Hwc Pins exclusive to the United States?

Yes, Hwc Pins are only available in the United States and cannot be shipped internationally. However, Pampered Chef may release similar promotions in other countries in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chee65
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
janezapchef
  • KateD
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
katie0128
  • Jules711