• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My New Pink Merrill HWC Merch: A Sweatshirt & Mug!

In summary, The Merrill HWC Pink sweatshirt and Pink /stainless coffee mug are both very cute. The sizing is true to size, and the mug is smaller than the other stainless mugs by about 4oz. The walking kit and pens are also very cute.
heat123
Silver Member
I just received my Merrill HWC Pink sweatshirt and Pink /stainless coffee mug! Love em! :love:Although the mug is smaller than my other stainless mugs by about 4oz I think but it's really cute! Both!

how was the sizing for the sweatshirt? I'm ordering mine today. I love pink so YAY!

I always get Medium with everything from Merrill. They are pretty true to size depending on the maker I guess. The only too small item was the Raglan tee, everything else has fit fine. The pink is paler than I usually wear, but it's PINK so I like it!

Super. I usually get medium too, but you never know. Thanks!!

I ordered the mug too! And the pens and the walking bag thing that holds a water bottle! Can't wait to get it all!

DeeDee616 said:
I ordered the mug too! And the pens and the walking bag thing that holds a water bottle! Can't wait to get it all!

I pondered that walking kit thing, but decided I would never wear it! I did like the pedometer though!

I got the walking kit & mug to put in a basket for an auction.

heat123 said:
I just received my Merrill HWC Pink sweatshirt and Pink /stainless coffee mug! Love em! :love:Although the mug is smaller than my other stainless mugs by about 4oz I think but it's really cute! Both!

Just got mine also...Sweatshirt,mug,pens & backpack, so I got the HWC magnet free!! But it said 10 & I only got 1 (called & they are sending them out);) but I didn't realize they were so little...but FREE!! :D

Ginger428 said:
Just got mine also...Sweatshirt,mug,pens & backpack, so I got the HWC magnet free!! But it said 10 & I only got 1 (called & they are sending them out);) but I didn't realize they were so little...but FREE!! :D

This is the zip up sweatshirt? Does it have a hood?

Ginger428 said:

oh, it did say 10 huh, they shorted me too! I better call, thanks for the reminder! they are small but cute. ;)

chefsteph07 said:
This is the zip up sweatshirt? Does it have a hood?

Yes, very thin sweatshirt though, so perfect for SoCal weather!;)

Are you guys talking about the zip up jacket cause I didn't see a sweatshirt.... Or did I totally miss it.

christinaspc said:
Are you guys talking about the zip up jacket cause I didn't see a sweatshirt.... Or did I totally miss it.

Its a zip up sweat shirt & it has a hood. Also make sure If you spend 75.00 or more you get 10 free magnets...:D

Ginger428 said:
Its a zip up sweat shirt & it has a hood. Also make sure If you spend 75.00 or more you get 10 free magnets...:D

I did do that Ginger and I only got 1 magnet so I called Merrill and they said they would ship the other 9 but they said I should of gotten all 10 so we shall see.

christinaspc said:
I did do that Ginger and I only got 1 magnet so I called Merrill and they said they would ship the other 9 but they said I should of gotten all 10 so we shall see.

Thats probably why they are not saying anything, because they know they messed up....:)

What sizes are available for the My New Pink Merrill HWC Merch sweatshirt?

The sweatshirt is available in sizes small, medium, large, and extra large.

Can I customize the color of the sweatshirt and mug?

Unfortunately, the sweatshirt and mug only come in the pink Merrill design. We do not offer customization options at this time.

What material is the sweatshirt made of?

The sweatshirt is made of a soft and comfortable cotton-polyester blend.

Is the mug microwave and dishwasher safe?

Yes, both the mug and sweatshirt are microwave and dishwasher safe for easy cleaning and use.

Can I purchase the sweatshirt and mug separately?

Yes, you can purchase the sweatshirt and mug separately if you do not want to buy them as a set.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kzuley
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Careyann
  • chefann
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
merego
  • Malinda Klein