• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hwc - Is There a Limit on # of Items per Guest?

C
ChristineH
For the HWC guest specials - is there a limit on # of items per guest?
Normally, each guest can take advantage 1 guest special --- what if I have a guest that wants 3 of the pink bar boards, or 5 sets of the clips? She doesn't have to place multiple orders, does she?

They can get as many of each as they want!! The only thing they can't get as a guest are the cups and squares. Only the host can get those (and us if we earn them).

thanks! do we earn commissions on guest specials? (like HWC?)

Yes, my second show ever was one that I hosted last May, so I sold quite a few of the products. I got commission on them just like anything else.

I love that we can sell items that benefit American Cancer Society. My mom passed away fromm breast cancer 16 years ago when I was 16 years ago. I am really looking forward to selling these. It is soo cool that the customers can buy as many as they want!!!

Question??Can we do more then One Fundraiser for The American Cancer Society?? Or do we only do it in May???

My Mothe-in-Law has Breast Cancer and we were thinking about doing 2 Fundraisers for the Society one now and then one in May....

Thanks

DSparks04 said:
Can we do more then One Fundraiser for The American Cancer Society?? Or do we only do it in May???

My Mothe-in-Law has Breast Cancer and we were thinking about doing 2 Fundraisers for the Society one now and then one in May....

Thanks
You can do a fundraiser for any organization any time but you can only sell the HWC products in May. Of course you can take orders for those products before May 1 but you can't order them until May. Be sure you tell those that might order them ahead that they won't get them until then.

HWC fundraiserif a host decides to have a her show as a fundraiser for HWC do they forego their normal benefits? It just wasnt clear to me in the consultant's news. I'm assuming she would and then ACS would get the check, but if anyone knows for sure please let me know so I can start promoting this great fundraiser!

KHocutt said:
if a host decides to have a her show as a fundraiser for HWC do they forego their normal benefits? It just wasnt clear to me in the consultant's news. I'm assuming she would and then ACS would get the check, but if anyone knows for sure please let me know so I can start promoting this great fundraiser!
If the show is a fund-raiser, the "organizer" (host) can purchase the monthly host special and if the show was booked from a previous show, that host can also purchase the monthly host special.

Other than that, the host benefits are not given. The "host" does not get the free, half price, show discount, booking benefit nor the 10% off for a year.

All those benefits (including the booking benefit) are transferred to $$ for the organization.

Another Question Sorry...Will The total for the Fundraiser - like the Organization how much they get show any where on PP when you submit your orders? Does that make sense?

Again Sorry for so mant questions..... :)

Beth,
Is it ok to book a fundraiser as a "show" ~ earning the host or team benefits (that can be used as prizes I suppose), and you can just donate your commission or take 15% of your commission and write a check to the organization that way? As long as you let guests know you'll be donating commission to the cause ~ I would think it would be ok.

its_me_susan said:
Beth,
Is it ok to book a fundraiser as a "show" ~ earning the host or team benefits (that can be used as prizes I suppose), and you can just donate your commission or take 15% of your commission and write a check to the organization that way? As long as you let guests know you'll be donating commission to the cause ~ I would think it would be ok.
Sure that would be okay as long as the group agrees. This kind of fund-raiser is especially great for a day care, church, or any group that uses a kitchen.

DSparks04 said:
Will The total for the Fundraiser - like the Organization how much they get show any where on PP when you submit your orders? Does that make sense?

Again Sorry for so mant questions..... :)
Hmmm... I don't remember seeing that on PP but you can just figure 15% of the total guest sales or look at your monthly show summary - if you haven't reached $15000 in sales you get 15% commission for fundraisers which it the same that the organization gets.

1. Is there a limit on the number of items per guest for HWC specials?

Yes, there is a limit of 1 guest special per guest for HWC specials.

2. Can a guest purchase more than 1 guest special if they want multiple items?

No, each guest is only allowed to purchase 1 guest special. This is to ensure that all guests have a fair chance to take advantage of the specials.

3. What if a guest wants more than 1 of the same item, such as 3 pink bar boards or 5 sets of clips?

In this case, the guest will need to place multiple orders in order to purchase more than 1 of the same item. The limit of 1 guest special per guest still applies.

4. Is there a way for a guest to purchase multiple items without placing multiple orders?

No, each guest is only allowed to purchase 1 guest special. If they want more than 1 of the same item, they will need to place multiple orders.

5. Can a guest share their guest special with another guest if they don't want to use it?

No, the guest special is only valid for the guest who received it. It cannot be shared with another guest, even if they are purchasing items together.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
prissylovescooking
  • bridgetbakes
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Malinda Klein