• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hwc Invitation - Can Someone Update the Graphics?

In summary, an Hwc Invitation is an invitation to host a Pampered Chef party or event with a portion of the sales donated to a chosen cause. "Updating the graphics" refers to making changes to the visual elements of the invitation. Pampered Chef's team of graphic designers can handle these updates, which can be requested through a consultant or customer service. There is a fee for this service, depending on the requested changes.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Can someone update this flyer with this year's graphics?

Attachments

• HWC 2010 Flyer Invitation - Lauren Amola.doc
    540.5 KB · Views: 521
I changed the graphics, let me know if this is what you were looking for...

Karen

Attachments

• HWC 2011 Flyer Invitation - Lauren Amola.doc
    132.5 KB · Views: 672
Very nice! Do you really print all your invites in color? Heck I'm so 'frugal' that I now wait to print the 3 month specials flyer from Kathleen instead of the monthly one form HO. :) Last year I changed any/all fonts/graphics on my HWC invites to grayscale and then printed on pink paper. Rest of the year, I do black ink on white paper. I'm el-cheapo. :D (They still show up so that's what matters!) haha

Thanks Karen!
Yes, Melissa - I print in color...I am incredibly frugal but I really like the colorful flyers and think they *pop* and are noticed when the guests stick them up on their fridge.

Thank you so much for changing the graphics!

dannyzmom said:
Thanks Karen!
Yes, Melissa - I print in color...I am incredibly frugal but I really like the colorful flyers and think they *pop* and are noticed when the guests stick them up on their fridge.

GO YOU! :balloon: Don't fix what isn't broken, right? Kudos on a great flyer & business!

1. What is an Hwc Invitation?

An Hwc Invitation is an invitation to host a Pampered Chef party or event. Hwc stands for "host with a cause," and it is a special type of party where a percentage of the sales will be donated to a charity or cause chosen by the host.

2. Can you explain what you mean by "updating the graphics"?

When we say "updating the graphics," we are referring to the visual elements on the invitation, such as images, colors, and fonts. This can include adding new graphics, changing the layout, or adjusting the design to fit a specific theme or preference.

3. Who can update the graphics on my Hwc Invitation?

Our team of graphic designers at Pampered Chef can update the graphics on your Hwc Invitation. They are experienced in creating eye-catching and professional designs that will help make your event a success.

4. How do I request an update to the graphics on my Hwc Invitation?

To request an update to the graphics on your Hwc Invitation, you can contact your Pampered Chef consultant or reach out to our customer service team. They will assist you in submitting a request and getting in touch with our graphic designers.

5. Is there an additional cost for updating the graphics on my Hwc Invitation?

Yes, there is a small fee for updating the graphics on your Hwc Invitation. The exact cost may vary depending on the complexity of the requested changes. Your consultant or our customer service team can provide you with more information on the cost and payment options.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • dannyzmom
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
Replies
Views
kam