• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hwc E-Mail Mystery Host Fundraiser

In summary, the speaker is planning a last-minute e-mail fundraising event, where they will donate their commission to the Canadian Cancer Society. They have questions about shipping charges for the event, how to distribute ticket numbers, and how to donate their commission. They are also seeking suggestions and support from others on a website.
Stephanie S
I am thinking about doing a somewhat last minute HWC E-mail Mystery Host Fundraiser, where I am willing to donate my commission to the Canadian Cancer Soceity.

I am in the middle of putting a flyer together. The flyer mentions the tickets for the amount of products purchased, as well as bonus tickets for booking a show, etc.

I have a couple of questions:

1) How do shipping charges work for an e-mail show? Does everyone pay direct shipping?

2) How do people get their ticket numbers? Do I just send them an e-mail with their ticket numbers?

3) How do I go about donating my commission to charity? Do I wait until I am paid it and then make an individual donation?

If I am missing anything please let me know. I am getting lots of great ideas from this site. Thanks so much for the support!

Good luck with your fundraiser. Here are the answers to your questions:

1. If they are local, I tell them they can pick it up at my house. If not, they have to pay direct shipping.

2. I have the tickets at home that pull apart and just put them in a jar. I don't send them to them, but I will pull out the one for the winner.

3. In Pampered Partner, you can click on Help Whip Cancer in the middle top column. I would check though to see if they will send it to the Canadian Cancer Society. If not, they fill in the info as you would for the Canadian Cancer Society. You will have to send your commission in directly.

Thanks for the tips Ginger! I announced it on Thursday, just before the long weekend. I haven't received any response as of yet - today is a holiday though. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I hear something this week!

1. What is the Hwc E-Mail Mystery Host Fundraiser?

The Hwc E-Mail Mystery Host Fundraiser is a unique fundraising opportunity offered by Pampered Chef. It allows organizations to raise money by hosting a virtual Pampered Chef party where a mystery host is chosen to receive all the host rewards.

2. How does the fundraiser work?

Organizations sign up to host a virtual Pampered Chef party and invite their friends, family, and supporters to shop through a special link. The purchases made through this link will contribute to the fundraising total. At the end of the fundraiser, a mystery host is chosen from all the orders and will receive all the host rewards.

3. What are the benefits of hosting an Hwc E-Mail Mystery Host Fundraiser?

Hosting an Hwc E-Mail Mystery Host Fundraiser is a great way to raise money for your organization without having to host a traditional in-person party. It is also a fun and engaging way to involve your supporters in the fundraising process. Plus, the mystery host concept adds an element of excitement and surprise!

4. How much money can we expect to raise through this fundraiser?

The amount of money raised through the Hwc E-Mail Mystery Host Fundraiser will depend on the number of orders placed and the total sales amount. Pampered Chef offers a generous commission for fundraisers, and with the added benefit of a mystery host receiving all the host rewards, this fundraiser has great earning potential.

5. How do we sign up for the Hwc E-Mail Mystery Host Fundraiser?

To sign up for the Hwc E-Mail Mystery Host Fundraiser, simply contact your local Pampered Chef consultant or visit the Pampered Chef website. They will guide you through the process and provide you with all the necessary materials to make your fundraiser a success.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • gtrchic05
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • MaryannNic