• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can Consultants Avail HWC Discount for Simple Additions Cups and Squares?

In summary, you can order the Simple Additions Cups and Squares using your Consultant discount. You get a donation for each product you purchase. Quantities are limited and they are not available on the website.
KHolmes
Did you get the email about the HWC Simple Additions Cups and Squares? So how do we order them? Do we go through the website since it is web only?

NEW Exclusively for Consultants! Purchase the Simple Additions Cups and Squares using your Consultant discount!

Through June 5, you can place a personal order for the Cups (#5414; regular price $20) and Squares (#5415; regular price $24) using your Consultant discount (20–40% off).
We’ll donate $1 for each product you purchase to the American Cancer Society.
Quantities are limited — order today!

That kinda sucks because I already bought some a full price. I didn't think they were going to make it available for purchase with our discount. Darn it!

And I believe you go through P3 with the item numbers. I noticed an update is ready for P3 (again).

I can't update the products. It is only letting me put them in as Paperwork/Supplies which means I can't get my consultant discount on them. Weren't they supposed to be on our websites? I had some customers looking for them all month and never saw them on my website. I looked at the order Samples on CC and never saw it there either. Hopefully, I can figure it out. There are alot of people waiting to get ahold of them.

PamperedChefDebi said:
That kinda sucks because I already bought some a full price. I didn't think they were going to make it available for purchase with our discount. Darn it!

And I believe you go through P3 with the item numbers. I noticed an update is ready for P3 (again).

Even if you ordered them at full price you'd get commission on them wouldn't you?

Chef Kearns said:
I can't update the products. It is only letting me put them in as Paperwork/Supplies which means I can't get my consultant discount on them. Weren't they supposed to be on our websites? I had some customers looking for them all month and never saw them on my website. I looked at the order Samples on CC and never saw it there either. Hopefully, I can figure it out. There are alot of people waiting to get ahold of them.
You order them through a PERSONAL order. Do a product update (if using PP). I just ordered them.

So how exactly do you get the discount? Do you do an individual order or what? Thanks!! I have never done anything like this yet!!

It's a non commission order in PP/P3

BethCooks4U said:
You order them through a PERSONAL order. Do a product update (if using PP). I just ordered them.

Thanks Beth! Apparently the first two updates I ran didn't have it. I ran a third update and it worked just fine!! Thanks!

pamperedpsalmstress said:
Even if you ordered them at full price you'd get commission on them wouldn't you?

Yes, that's true.

Yeah -- I actually come out ahead by ordering them on my webpage rather than on a personal order since I'm up at the 23% commission level for this month and they will count towards my totals to potentially increase that even more.

I already ordered through the webpage earlier in the month, but was thinking of buying another set of squares (they make great sandwich plates)

Hmmm... I didn't think of that... I'm at either 25 or 26% for the month.. .if I do decide to get them I guess I'll do it that way too ... I can't decide if I should or not... I LOVE them but I can't use them for sales so.... hmmmm

quiverfull7 said:
Hmmm... I didn't think of that... I'm at either 25 or 26% for the month.. .if I do decide to get them I guess I'll do it that way too ... I can't decide if I should or not... I LOVE them but I can't use them for sales so.... hmmmm
True but the shipping is only $4 on a personal order and you have to pay direct shipping through the website. As a director, I have a 30% discount so that helped too.

What is the Hwc Discount for Consultants?

The Hwc Discount for Consultants is a special pricing program offered by Pampered Chef to their independent consultants. It allows consultants to purchase Pampered Chef products at a discounted price for personal use and for business demonstrations.

How much of a discount do consultants receive?

The discount amount varies based on the product, but generally consultants receive a discount of 20-50% off the retail price. Some products may have a higher or lower discount rate.

Can consultants use the Hwc Discount for personal purchases only?

No, the Hwc Discount can be used for both personal and business purposes. Consultants can purchase products for personal use or for demonstrations and parties.

Are there any restrictions on using the Hwc Discount?

There are a few restrictions on using the Hwc Discount. Consultants cannot use the discount for fundraising or for resale purposes. Additionally, some products may have a limit on the number of discounted items that can be purchased per order.

How can I access the Hwc Discount for Consultants?

Consultants can access the Hwc Discount through their consultant account on the Pampered Chef website. They can also reach out to their team leader or customer service for assistance with placing orders using the discount.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DMB75
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
chefann
  • cathyskitchen
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies