• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Use Party Sticks for Decorations and Parties?

he announces that it is "Catholic Season" and to keep my burgers where he can't smell them. :rolleyes: Which of course makes me crave a good juicy one on Fridays...
KRISTI'SCOOKING
So how are you going to sell these?

Kristi

I think just mention them and let the catalog do the work. I didn't buy them to show them because I can't stick them in the ground in a kitchen unless I raid the host's plants!The picture sells them - already have people looking at them!

I plan on talking them up as far as the beach, camping and outdoor concerts - sports games with the kids etc - not sure how they will sell though -

Not bringing them either - letting the catalog do the work!

They came in my SAT and Im not sure what to do with them!

Last edited:
I had a spring preview party this past Sunday for my past hosts and preferred customers. I had several people want to order them. They loved the concept. I bet more than 1/2 the people here will get them. And they ALL loved the collapsible bowl!!

BYW, I just had them laying on the table and I talked about them. I will not lug them to a show. Simply talk about them and they will sell.

I really don't plan on talking about them. Don't see them as being that big of a hit around here. But the pictures do a good job themselves, if someone really wants them the pictures help alot.

I put some foam in my Woven Square and stuck 4 of the smaller ones and the larger ones in and covered the foam with the new microfiber towel and cloth for my team meeting. That left 2 for them to pass around. That's what I intend to do for fairs. I will take one with me to shows in case someone wants to see them - they are much more substancial than I thought from the picture.

They are shorter than I thought they would be.

I will take an acrylic wine glass form the dollar store to show how it holds a wine glass

At Leadership, they had some holding paper party hats full of popcorn and other snacks. They were so cute!

Also found out Monday night that the new Outdoor Tumblers fit in the small stick holders. They look pretty that way.
Plus each tip has a different color cover that can be placed on the top to identify each persons drink.

I guess I just dont understand why you want your drink so close to the ground.

KRISTI'SCOOKING said:

There great for picnics while sitting on a blanket.

chefann said:
At Leadership, they had some holding paper party hats full of popcorn and other snacks. They were so cute!

Thanks for sharing Ann that is really great idea.

KRISTI'SCOOKING said:
If you are sitting in a lounge chair, they would be quite convenient. I have some faux PC ones that I use all the time - ours are much better than the ones that I have!

I think they's be great for the beach! I hate getting sand all over my cup or can.

pamperedlinda said:
I think they's be great for the beach! I hate getting sand all over my cup or can.

Linda,
Sit on a towel.:p

ljeffries said:
Linda,
Sit on a towel.:p

Okay - I just spit tea on my screen - thanks alot Lamar!:D :D :D

Sorry - I gave up being a smart a$$ for Lent, but something just snapped when I read your post!

ljeffries said:
Sorry - I gave up being a smart a$$ for Lent, but something just snapped when I read your post!

Okay - I know people give up a lot of things for Lent.....but how do you give up your personality???:confused: :D :p

I think they would be great to hold citronella pillar candles too...

ChefBeckyD said:
Okay - I know people give up a lot of things for Lent.....but how do you give up your personality???:confused: :D :p

He-he - that would be a hard one!

There is a guy at work that doesn't give up anything except meat on Fridays...he's one that is "Catholic during lent".

I had a juicy burger for lunch one Friday a few years back which drove him nuts.

The big joke now is whenever lent comes, he announces that it is "Catholic Season" and to keep my burgers where he can't smell them. :rolleyes:

Which of course makes me crave a good juicy one on Fridays... :p

So Lamar, if you are giving that up, I'll pick up the slack for you...

janetupnorth said:
He-he - that would be a hard one!

There is a guy at work that doesn't give up anything except meat on Fridays...he's one that is "Catholic during lent".

I had a juicy burger for lunch one Friday a few years back which drove him nuts.

The big joke now is whenever lent comes, he announces that it is "Catholic Season" and to keep my burgers where he can't smell them. :rolleyes:

Which of course makes me crave a good juicy one on Fridays... :p

So Lamar, if you are giving that up, I'll pick up the slack for you...

Mmmmm, I love a good, juicy burger! There is a local restaurant here - Main Street Grille & Pub, that does the most incredible burger - huge, 1/2 lb burgers, all different ways and styles, and you can get one with a side of equally good fries for $4.95! DH and I love to go there for date night!

ChefBeckyD said:
Mmmmm, I love a good, juicy burger! There is a local restaurant here - Main Street Grille & Pub, that does the most incredible burger - huge, 1/2 lb burgers, all different ways and styles, and you can get one with a side of equally good fries for $4.95! DH and I love to go there for date night!

Oh, I haven't had a date in a few years!!!!

I think my last "official" date was my 5th Anniversary (4 years ago...)

We tried one a year ago when my mom was up to watch the kids but it ended early 'cause the kids got sick... :yuck:

Ah, maybe this year...

janetupnorth said:
Oh, I haven't had a date in a few years!!!!

I think my last "official" date was my 5th Anniversary (4 years ago...)

We tried one a year ago when my mom was up to watch the kids but it ended early 'cause the kids got sick... :yuck:

Ah, maybe this year...

That is a blessing of having Grandparents close by......
They love taking Micah, and he loves to go......and so do we! I don't think we could afford a sitter and a date on the same night!:rolleyes:

We have summer concerts in the park here in Orange, CA and we are famous for spilling our cokes during the concerts, people spontaneously get up and dance all the time, I am excited because I will take them and make sure everyone around me knows where I got them! I bet I sell a ton this summer!

We live in the heart of wine country. I'm going to approach the wineries who sponsor wine and music outdoors in the summer.

I don't see these "party sticks" being a hit at all. I honestly believe they will be discontinued in the near future. They may be "cute" but are they honestly practical? I don't think so.

Not all of our customers are "practical". There is ALWAYS an item put in for showier things that isn't meant to last a decade in the catalog but only for a season or two.I think people will have fun with these.

janetupnorth said:
Not all of our customers are "practical". There is ALWAYS an item put in for showier things that isn't meant to last a decade in the catalog but only for a season or two.

I think people will have fun with these.

Agreed! They are fun - and I think that makes them a good booking/hosting tool. People think they are fun, but aren't sure about paying full price for them -- but if they could get them free or for a discount, they may book to do that! Who knows, they just might show up as a booking bonus in June or July!:D

And I can totally see myself using one while I am gardening. I'm always taking a glass/bottle of water to the garden with me, but then have to set it far away from me so it doesn't end up in the dirt - I think one of these will enable me to have my drink close by while I'm digging in the dirt! I think that's a practical idea for a fun product!:thumbup:

I think they'd be useful. Ever be out in the backyard and need somewhere to put your drink. Or you could put candles in them and light the walk for a romantic evening. And as someone pointed out, they are just the thing for concerts in the park for ensuring your drink doesn't get spilled.

ZK

The sticks would be a great gift idea for a person who bought a beach house or vacation home. Even a gift for a newly engaged couple, or newly married couple.
4th of July cookouts could be fun too. They could be used for drinks or even candles around the yard. I think someone mentioned the Citronella candles. Lots of mosquitoes out there!

I mentioned lining your walk in the winter time for a party or such. Sort of like luminaries.

wadesgirl said:
I mentioned lining your walk in the winter time for a party or such. Sort of like luminaries.

LOL! The first thing I thought of is that if I lined my walk with them, they would be buried in the snow! (you should see the piles we have - makes it dangerous to even pull out of our driveway or street - can't see around the snow mounds to see if there are cars coming!)

But if you had a reasonable amount of snow, it could be very pretty!

I can see a lot of people going crazy for these! Parents with kids in sports, beach goers, picnics, etc, etc.

That's the thing about people - everyone likes different things - wouldn't it be a dull world if we all were/liked exactly the same things?

That's why the sheet pans were a good idea to be added to our line too.:chef:

ChefBeckyD said:
LOL! The first thing I thought of is that if I lined my walk with them, they would be buried in the snow! (you should see the piles we have - makes it dangerous to even pull out of our driveway or street - can't see around the snow mounds to see if there are cars coming!)

But if you had a reasonable amount of snow, it could be very pretty!

I thought of this right after they came out. There are alot of summer uses for them but we need to give people ideas to use them year round! That way they don't put them away for the winter and forget about them until years later.

climbercanoe3 said:
The sticks would be a great gift idea for a person who bought a beach house or vacation home. Even a gift for a newly engaged couple, or newly married couple.
4th of July cookouts could be fun too. They could be used for drinks or even candles around the yard. I think someone mentioned the Citronella candles. Lots of mosquitoes out there!

Yup, that was me! :)

They'd look nice!

BethCooks4U said:
I can see a lot of people going crazy for these! Parents with kids in sports, beach goers, picnics, etc, etc.

That's the thing about people - everyone likes different things - wouldn't it be a dull world if we all were/liked exactly the same things?

That's why the sheet pans were a good idea to be added to our line too.:chef:

I got my med. sheet pan last night... :love: :love: :love:

DH is laughing that I got so excited over it but agreed the quality was exceptional. I took it into work with chopped up veggies for fajitas today and had to show about 10 people...they laughed at my excitement on Valentine's Day over a sheet pan but agreed it was pretty cool! I think I have a few sold for March!!!!

Anyway, I said I got the roses a few days ago so have to get excited over something else today.

Glad I did because now I feel like crap, have the chills really bad and am trying to make it through the day because our FedEx rep comes in the afternoon and was bringing his wife's catalog show back to me...praying that I make it... :yuck:

Ok Wadesgirl then drinks (non-alchoholic) around the hot tub in winter. Some people have ski houses they visit and they would use the hot tub after.
I'm not sure what they would stick into, maybe the snow. :)

climbercanoe3 said:
Ok Wadesgirl then drinks (non-alchoholic) around the hot tub in winter. Some people have ski houses they visit and they would use the hot tub after.
I'm not sure what they would stick into, maybe the snow. :)

The potted plant next to the tub??? ;)

I think these are more of a regional item. I think they will be a hit in more affluent areas and the coastal areas.

It'll be interesting...the customers I have talked to have not been affluent, our city is pretty low income generally and we are not coastal unless you count about an hour from Lake Superior.Only time will tell how they all do! :)

My sister tends to be on the practical side. I showed her the Party Sticks the other day and her eyes opened wide. She loved them. I think they are going to be a HUGE hit!

Lisa

I think they are a great concept, just not sure for the price how well they will sell. Someone mentioned they are short. I live on Long Island and do ALOT of Beach Camping. I am thinking of getting them and keeping them inmy Camper, people will hopefully walk by the campsite and ask were I got them. Campers are very friendly but NOSEY people, I just put PC stickers on my truck for some extra advertising.

We Shall See!!!!!

janetupnorth said:
I got my med. sheet pan last night... :love: :love: :love:

DH is laughing that I got so excited over it but agreed the quality was exceptional. I took it into work with chopped up veggies for fajitas today and had to show about 10 people...they laughed at my excitement on Valentine's Day over a sheet pan but agreed it was pretty cool! I think I have a few sold for March!!!!

Anyway, I said I got the roses a few days ago so have to get excited over something else today.

Glad I did because now I feel like crap, have the chills really bad and am trying to make it through the day because our FedEx rep comes in the afternoon and was bringing his wife's catalog show back to me...praying that I make it... :yuck:

Oh no Janet! Not you too!:yuck: .......I'll be praying you are over the crud soon!

We have some that were my grandparents years ago (like 30 or more they've each been gone over 20) they are taller though We have palms around our hot tub but it would be quite a reach and not a pretty sight as I reach over the side get a drink

I wondered how these would do, but so far everyone I've shown them to (3 people - my parents & a neighbour) all thought they were great.
Concerts, sitting at the soccer field, picnics, gardening, backyard (for the kids as they play outside), cottagers, campers.
I think these will appeal to a certain client base & could end up being a surprise success story!!

When I showed these to my wife, the first thing she asked was, "Now what can you do with these again?" We just both kind of looked at each other and shook our heads. When you compare all the other great PC products which are versatile and have many uses, these party sticks just don't match up. I may be wrong and sell a ton of them. However, I won't be buying any.

vtodd71 said:
When I showed these to my wife, the first thing she asked was, "Now what can you do with these again?" We just both kind of looked at each other and shook our heads. When you compare all the other great PC products which are versatile and have many uses, these party sticks just don't match up. I may be wrong and sell a ton of them. However, I won't be buying any.

Ok, todd, just how are these things NOT versatile? There's 3 PAGES of different ways to use them..... and yet still no one mentioned sticking one in the ground and tying balloons to it. lol

<h2>1. What are Party Sticks?</h2><p>Party Sticks are fun and versatile kitchen tools from Pampered Chef that can be used for a variety of tasks, such as stirring, flipping, and serving food. They are made of durable silicone and come in a pack of four with different colors for easy identification.</p><h2>2. How do I use Party Sticks?</h2><p>You can use Party Sticks for a variety of tasks in the kitchen, such as stirring sauces and batters, flipping pancakes or omelets, and serving appetizers or desserts. They are also great for mixing drinks and scraping bowls or jars. The flexible silicone design allows for easy maneuvering and the non-slip grip ensures a comfortable hold.</p><h2>3. Are Party Sticks safe to use with non-stick cookware?</h2><p>Yes, Party Sticks are safe to use with non-stick cookware as they are made of silicone, which is heat-resistant and non-scratch. This means they won't damage the surface of your pots and pans while cooking.</p><h2>4. Can I put Party Sticks in the dishwasher?</h2><p>Yes, Party Sticks are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. Simply place them on the top rack of your dishwasher and run a normal cycle. They can also be hand-washed with warm soapy water if preferred.</p><h2>5. How are Party Sticks different from other kitchen utensils?</h2><p>Party Sticks are unique because of their multi-functional design and vibrant colors. They are perfect for parties and gatherings, as each guest can have their own color for their drink or appetizer. They are also durable and versatile enough to use in all your everyday cooking and baking needs.</p>

1. What are Party Sticks?

Party Sticks are fun and versatile kitchen tools from Pampered Chef that can be used for a variety of tasks, such as stirring, flipping, and serving food. They are made of durable silicone and come in a pack of four with different colors for easy identification.

2. How do I use Party Sticks?

You can use Party Sticks for a variety of tasks in the kitchen, such as stirring sauces and batters, flipping pancakes or omelets, and serving appetizers or desserts. They are also great for mixing drinks and scraping bowls or jars. The flexible silicone design allows for easy maneuvering and the non-slip grip ensures a comfortable hold.

3. Are Party Sticks safe to use with non-stick cookware?

Yes, Party Sticks are safe to use with non-stick cookware as they are made of silicone, which is heat-resistant and non-scratch. This means they won't damage the surface of your pots and pans while cooking.

4. Can I put Party Sticks in the dishwasher?

Yes, Party Sticks are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. Simply place them on the top rack of your dishwasher and run a normal cycle. They can also be hand-washed with warm soapy water if preferred.

5. How are Party Sticks different from other kitchen utensils?

Party Sticks are unique because of their multi-functional design and vibrant colors. They are perfect for parties and gatherings, as each guest can have their own color for their drink or appetizer. They are also durable and versatile enough to use in all your everyday cooking and baking needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Brenda Rutko
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • lindsaym
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Jennifer Wallace