• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Plan a Successful Mystery Host Catalog Show?

In summary, the speaker recently signed a consultant agreement and has two catalog shows in progress. However, a friend who was planning to host a show has asked to move it back a few months due to the speaker's upcoming move to a different state. The speaker is also considering doing a mystery host catalog show and is seeking tips on how to go about it. The suggestion of choosing two winners and splitting the host benefits is mentioned, as well as the idea of offering the host a consolation prize of a percentage off any one item.
ahammons
Hi everyone! I just signed my consultant agreement the other day, and I am so excited to get started! I already have 2 catalog shows in progress, but a friend who said she would host a show just e-mailed me to ask if we could move it back a few months. I live in different state than the majority of my friends and family, so several of them are going to do catalog shows. Anyway, my husband is in the military and will be going to Korea in July (for a year), so our kids and I will be moving back to our home state while he is away. My friend that I mentioned above said she would rather do a cooking show when I come back...which is great, but I need to book another show. I was thinking about doing a mystery host catalog show, but need some ideas. Is it easier to just pick one winner from the entries and give them all the host benefits, or pick a couple of people and split the benefits between them?? I'm not really sure how to go about this, so I welcome any tips!

I did one winner, but many do two and that is nice because you have "more winners" and hopefully more happy customers because 2 can get host benefits for the year...look for my Mystery Host Flyer from February...and feel free to use the idea.

Here is my file...

Attachments

• Feb_Mystery_Host_Invite.pdf
    91.3 KB · Views: 421
That's a great flyer - Thanks!

Maybe ask your friend to do a catalog show for you too and she can book off herself, getting two host specials at her show!!Otherwise, mystery host works however you want. If they are local, it may be nice to split benefits. Plus, I usually give the host % off as a consolation prize. You could make it unlimited or for one product. I usually do any one item number. It increases your show total, gives them a great deal and doesn't cost any extra. Some only offer that to people who attend the actual show (if you plan on doing one).

What is a Mystery Host Catalog Show?

A Mystery Host Catalog Show is a fun way for guests to shop from the comfort of their own homes and potentially win free products. The host of the show remains a mystery until the end, and the host will receive all the host benefits from the show.

How do I participate in a Mystery Host Catalog Show?

To participate in a Mystery Host Catalog Show, simply place an order through the designated party link provided by the host. Your order will be counted towards the show's sales, and you will have a chance to win the host benefits.

Can I still earn host benefits if I am the Mystery Host?

Yes, the host of the show will still receive all the host benefits, even if they are the Mystery Host. It's a great way to earn free products while having fun with friends and family.

When will the Mystery Host be revealed?

The Mystery Host will be revealed after the show closes and all orders have been submitted. The host will be contacted by their Pampered Chef consultant to claim their host benefits.

How many people can participate in a Mystery Host Catalog Show?

There is no limit to the number of people who can participate in a Mystery Host Catalog Show. The more people who place orders, the higher the chances are for the host to earn more host benefits.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • amgreen66
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies