• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Get Your Husbands Coworkders Involved

In summary, this woman started a catalog show and is having her husband take it to his work. She has been having success with including recipes and information on when the parties will be. She is looking for ideas on how to market her show more effectively.
apriljc
I started PC in April and I am hosting my own catalog show. I am having my husband take a catalog to his work. All of the guys he works with thinks PC is expensive and they think they have no need for it. I asked my husband if any of them have taken a catalog home to their wives and he doesn't know. How can I get his guy co-workers to realize that PC is wonderful and it can make their lives and theirs wives life easier in means of cooking? Please give me some ideas.

April

Take in a quick lunchtime demo that you can put together in the microwave. Make sure it is "man" food. Maybe even have a cost breakdown of what you cooked (in the mocriwave) and how much it cost vs. what this meal would cost in a restaurant! Plus, the grilling tools and new silicone basting stuff is great for guys.

Someone mentioned to me that men need to be offered a discount as well. I know my DH ALWAYS looks at the clearance stuff when we go shopping, so maybe offering a discount on the something, or a free product, will entice them to take it home.

I would be interested to know if anyone has composed a letter for this situation. Something along the lines of "Hello. My name is Amy and my husband works with your husband." Except, obviously, worded much better.

amya said:
I would be interested to know if anyone has composed a letter for this situation. Something along the lines of "Hello. My name is Amy and my husband works with your husband." Except, obviously, worded much better.

That's what I would suggest. If you can get that information (spouse name and home address), go straight to the spouses with a letter and a catalog. I'd include a "wish list" and self-addressed stamped envelope. Oh, also be sure you get a birthday. With all this information, you may have a great chance to get sales on holidays and birthdays (anniversary?). Isn't it great to know exactly what someone wants for a present!?!

I have been slowly sending food with my dh with a recipe and my info at the bottom. The ladies "get it" but the men don't get the point. I haven't tried it, but perhaps you could send a list at key times (too bad you missed mother's day) of perfect gifts. Some men need discounts, but I think it really is about the convenience. Men (and frankly, me too) don't want the hassle of finding the "right" gift. If they could see how easy it is to just buy something for their wife and it gets delivered to them at work, then maybe they buy something. It's not a show, but perhaps the gift will spur a conversation at home....Keep us posted if anything works. I need to target my dh's work more....

Good topic! About three years ago, my husband brought home a catalog. I being the penny pincher in the family, looked at the catalog and put it aside.
A year went by, and my daughter invited me to a PC party. That was followed by one my son's wife had, and the next was my own party. I got hooked on that third party. A year later, I attended a party at my Church,
and was recruited to start my PC career. I had been interested at the time of my own party but was too heavy to handle the lifting. Once I lost weight, my husband was okay with my doing parties. I've been at a year, and love every opportunity I get to share PC with anyone who will listen. Your collective ideas and enthusiasm are just what I need when a hostess plays the game of not returning calls and e-mails. That is where I am today.
God Bless all of you. I thought I paid $20 to be a member. If you signed up for only $5, consider it a bargain.

1. How can I get my husband's coworkers involved with Pampered Chef?

One way to get your husband's coworkers involved is to host a Pampered Chef party at your husband's workplace. This allows his coworkers to see the products in person and ask any questions they may have.

2. What are some benefits of getting my husband's coworkers involved with Pampered Chef?

Getting your husband's coworkers involved can lead to increased sales and potential new customers. It can also help create a sense of community and camaraderie among coworkers.

3. My husband's coworkers are not interested in cooking or kitchen products. How can I still get them involved?

You can try hosting a themed party, such as a game night or movie night, and incorporate Pampered Chef products into the activities. This can help show the versatility of the products and appeal to a wider audience.

4. How can I make sure my husband's coworkers feel comfortable at a Pampered Chef party?

Be sure to create a welcoming and relaxed atmosphere at the party. Encourage your husband's coworkers to mingle and try out the products. Offer snacks and drinks to make them feel at home.

5. How can I incentivize my husband's coworkers to make purchases at a Pampered Chef party?

You can offer a discount or special promotion for your husband's coworkers, such as a free product or discounted shipping. You can also host a raffle or game with prizes for those who make a purchase, to add an element of fun and excitement.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JoyfulChef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
mrssyvo
  • Lexif424
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
AshleyAllison
  • rancherswife