• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Business with Mary Kay, Melaluca, and More on Our Job Website

In summary, the process for listing a job on the Pampered Chef website involves logging in with employee credentials, clicking on the "Careers" tab, selecting "List a Job," filling out required information, and submitting for approval. A job listing should include job title, location, description, qualifications, benefits, application process, and deadline. Changes can be made to a posted job listing by logging into the account and navigating to the "List a Job" page. A job listing will be visible for 30 days and can be removed before the expiration date by selecting the listing and clicking "Remove."
AJPratt
Silver Member
We have a feature at work where we can list goods/services. There is a listing for Mary Kay, Melaluca, and a couple of others. I would like to include something about PC but I'm not sure what to say. I want to encourage my co-workers to contact me to pick up a catalog or to learn more. Any suggestions?

I would just say that - try to word it like you would tell them about it. :) I think that's a great idea!

Maybe you can do a blurb....something like

Love to cook? Hate to cook? Let me inspire you to return to the kitchen!

or

Dinnertime in No Time - I can show you how to have dinner on the table in less than 30 minutes & for $2 or less a serving. Plus, you can stock up your kitchen with quality tools at a great discount or free. I'd love to tell you more! Contact me:

Name
Independent Consultant for The Pampered Chef (Not sure if this part is allowed)
xxx-xxx-xxxx
xxx@ aol.com

Thanks! Great ideas!

$2 per serving - 30 minutes or less - Fresh, hot dinner with your family - Now, that's what I call a HAPPY MEAL

Contact me to find out how!

Sharon, that is great! LOL

Hi Anne,
How has your company set that up?
I would like to be able to have my company do something like that but not quite sure how to approach it. We have a pretty strict non-solicitation policy. But I would like to have them see the value of letting co-workers know so that the people don't have to sneak around to provide a service.

Its a listing on our employee website.

Related to Boost Your Business with Mary Kay, Melaluca, and More on Our Job Website

What is the process for listing a job on the Pampered Chef website?

The process for listing a job on the Pampered Chef website is as follows:

• 1. Log into the Pampered Chef website using your employee credentials.
  • 2. Click on the "Careers" tab at the top of the page.
  • 3. Select "List a Job" from the drop-down menu.
  • 4. Fill out the required information for the job listing, including job title, location, and job description.
  • 5. Review and submit the job listing for approval.

What information should be included in a job listing on the Pampered Chef website?

A job listing on the Pampered Chef website should include the following information:

• Job title and department
  • Location of the position
  • Job description and responsibilities
  • Qualifications and requirements
  • Benefits and perks of the position
  • How to apply for the job
  • Deadline for applications

Can I make changes to a job listing after it has been posted on the Pampered Chef website?

Yes, you can make changes to a job listing after it has been posted on the Pampered Chef website. Simply log into your account and navigate to the "List a Job" page. From there, you can edit the job listing as needed and submit the changes for approval.

How long will a job listing be visible on the Pampered Chef website?

A job listing will be visible on the Pampered Chef website for 30 days from the date it was posted. After 30 days, the listing will automatically expire and will no longer be visible on the website.

Can I remove a job listing before the 30-day period is over?

Yes, you can remove a job listing before the 30-day period is over. Simply log into your account and navigate to the "List a Job" page. From there, you can select the job listing you wish to remove and click on the "Remove" button. The listing will then be removed from the website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefjeanine
Replies
Views
heidabear
Replies
Views
chefsteph07
Replies
Views