• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

? How Much Was the Old Carafe...

In summary, the price of the old carafe varies and is only available as part of a set or with certain products. It is dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended. It is designed to fit most existing Pampered Chef products, but it is best to check product dimensions beforehand. Replacement lids can be purchased through the website or a consultant.
AmyR
...on the outlet?

The carafe itself was $36 new, so it was probably around $20-22 on the outlet, because that's 40% off.

What is the price of the old carafe?

The price of the old carafe varies depending on the specific model and condition of the carafe. Please refer to our website or contact a Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

Can I purchase the old carafe separately?

Unfortunately, the old carafe is not sold separately. It is only available as part of a set or with certain products.

Is the old carafe dishwasher safe?

Yes, the old carafe is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing to prolong its lifespan.

How do I know if the old carafe will fit my existing products?

Our old carafes are designed to fit most existing Pampered Chef products. However, we recommend checking the product dimensions before purchasing to ensure compatibility.

Can I purchase a replacement lid for the old carafe?

Yes, replacement lids for the old carafe can be purchased through our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedval
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pamperedval
  • chef Marla
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • cincychef