• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Have the D/C'd White Carafes??

In summary, Cindy Stokes says that she has a replacement insert available for the white discontinued carafe for $19.50.
pamperedbecky
I have a customer who's looking for two NEW discontinued white carafes. Does anyone have an old one (or two) stashed away somewhere? I'd love to buy them from you for this customer. They'd need to ship to 60134. Thanks!!:)

I'm bumping this up just to see if I can get my hands on one or two.

Anyone???????:eek:

I have one - brand new - but DH is being a big PITA about me selling it. He swears we'll use it some day <insert HUGE eye roll>. Lemme work on him tonight and see what I can do. We really need the $ right now and really DON'T need the damn carafe.

dannyzmom said:
I have one - brand new - but DH is being a big PITA about me selling it. He swears we'll use it some day <insert HUGE eye roll>. Lemme work on him tonight and see what I can do. We really need the $ right now and really DON'T need the damn carafe.
I was going to say this when I first started reading this post! I'd definetely work the money angle. That gets my hubby to budge most of the time!!
Sorry Becky that I can be of no help! I wish they put this item in the outlet!!!!! I'd sell them like wild fire! I have quite a few of my regular customeres bummed that we no longer have it and are quite annoyed that our carafe now is double the price!:eek: :rolleyes:

I have one if anyone is still interested.

I actually scored one in my surprise box at conference, then traded for a 2nd one (Thanks Heather!!). My customer was VERY happy!! She paid me $70 for them, so it paid for the $50 surprise box AND I made $20. Woo hoo!!!:) Thanks anyway, though.

Looking for unused white carafeDoes anyone still have an old carafe to sell (preferably unused)? I have a customer who cherishes her old white one and she dropped it yesterday and it shattered. She loves it and doesn't want the new SS kind that cost so much more. If anyone is willing, I'd love to know how much you'd charge for it and the shipping costs to 53544. Please let me know as soon as you can as she seems pretty desperate for her caffeine! :)

I don't have a new one but I have one I used for demo - maybe put coffee in it twice... no box. I would sell it for 40% off original price plus shipping.

NIB White Carafe for saleI have a whitre carafe NIB if you are interestred. Send me an email to [email protected] and let me know.

THanks,

Cindy Stokes

You can purchase a replacement insert for the white discontnued carafe from PPP under non-comissions (replacement part) order for $19.50!
I had to order one today for myself - Good luck!

1. What are the dimensions of the D/C'd White Carafes?

The D/C'd White Carafes measure 9 inches tall and have a 4 inch diameter at the base.

2. Do the D/C'd White Carafes come with a lid?

Yes, the D/C'd White Carafes come with a spill-proof lid to keep your beverages hot or cold.

3. Can the D/C'd White Carafes be used for hot and cold beverages?

Yes, the D/C'd White Carafes are designed to keep both hot and cold beverages at their desired temperature for extended periods of time.

4. Are the D/C'd White Carafes dishwasher safe?

Yes, the D/C'd White Carafes are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

5. How many cups can the D/C'd White Carafes hold?

The D/C'd White Carafes can hold approximately 6 cups or 48 ounces of liquid.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellyRedHead
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
naekelsey
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
Replies
Views
cookingwithlove