• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Replacement Liner Unavailable for Silver Carafe: Now What?

In summary, the replacement liner for the silver carafe is currently unavailable due to production delays. The company is working to restock the liner in the future, but there is no specific date at this time. It is not recommended to use a different liner for the carafe as it may not fit properly. The carafe can still be used without the liner, but it may not keep drinks as hot or cold. If unable to get a replacement liner, the carafe can be returned or exchanged with the company's satisfaction guarantee.
crissy11
Gold Member
Does anyone know why we cannot get a replacement liner for the new silver carafe???
When I put in the number it says item no longer available.. So a $65 carafe does not have a replacement anymore???

PC would probably replace the carafe--that's what I just did. You could always call HO.

I am curious to see what is available now... since I need to order another liner for my mom... Up until recently, the old carafe liner was the one on the parts list. But I found this out when the company sent me the old one when I needed a new one for her carafe.... maybe they are doing away with the old liner.
Barb

Maybe............

HO said the liner was discontinued and they will replace the carafe only if it is a manufacture defect NOT if it was dropped.. So a $64 carafe is now useless.. I cannot believe that!!!

1. What is the reason for the replacement liner being unavailable for the silver carafe?

The replacement liner for the silver carafe is currently unavailable due to a delay in production. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and are working to resolve the issue as soon as possible.

2. Will the replacement liner be restocked in the future?

Yes, we are working on restocking the replacement liner for the silver carafe. We do not have an exact date at this time, but we will update our website as soon as it becomes available.

3. Can I use a different liner for the silver carafe?

Unfortunately, the silver carafe requires a specific replacement liner that is currently unavailable. We do not recommend using a different liner as it may not fit properly and could potentially damage the carafe.

4. Can I still use the silver carafe without the replacement liner?

Yes, the silver carafe can still be used without the replacement liner. However, it may not keep your drinks as hot or cold as it would with the liner. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

5. Can I return the silver carafe if I am unable to get a replacement liner?

Yes, we offer a satisfaction guarantee and will gladly accept returns or exchanges for the silver carafe if you are unable to get a replacement liner. Please contact our customer service team for assistance with your return.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• shuttermonster
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Rori Arce
  • ChefMary412
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefann
  • wadesgirl