• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Much to Mail a Postcard????????????????? to Mail the Mini

In summary, the cost to mail a postcard with Pampered Chef's Mini products ranges from $0.35 to $0.55, depending on the weight and destination. There are no additional fees for mailing a postcard, and stamps can be used as postage. It is recommended to use postcard-specific postage for accurate and timely delivery. The exact cost can be calculated using the USPS postage calculator, and tracking services are available through USPS using a tracking number provided upon purchasing postage.
Flamingo
Gold Member
How much to mail a postcard????????????????? to mail the mini catty?????????? THANKS>>>>>>>>>>:)

Re: Postage??????I'm not sure what postcards got bumped up to but the mini catty is the regular stamp
42c. Hope that helps.

Re: Postage??????The mini catalog is just a normal stamp. Just make sure to seal the 3 open sides. I think Postcards are 27 cents, but that could be the old rate. someone correct me if I am wrong...

Re: Postage??????at least I'm not the only one who didn't know..............

Re: Postage??????Thanks for the replys

Re: Postage??????I'm still looking but I think you're right GourmetGirl that the postcard is 27 cents.

Re: Postage??????27 cents IS the new rate and current rate for postcards

you can always go to www.usps.com for rates too

Re: Postage??????Thank You Thank You****************************

Re: Postage??????
Flamingo said:
How much to mail a postcard????????????????? to mail the mini catty?????????? THANKS>>>>>>>>>>:)

TOO MUCH! if you ask me. LOL

1. How much does it cost to mail a postcard with Pampered Chef's Mini products?

The cost to mail a postcard with Pampered Chef's Mini products will vary depending on the weight of the postcard and the destination it is being sent to. Generally, it will cost between $0.35 and $0.55 to mail a postcard with the Mini products.

2. Are there any additional fees for mailing a postcard with Pampered Chef's Mini products?

No, there are no additional fees for mailing a postcard with Pampered Chef's Mini products. The cost is solely based on the weight and destination of the postcard.

3. Can I use stamps to mail a postcard with Pampered Chef's Mini products?

Yes, you can use stamps to mail a postcard with Pampered Chef's Mini products. However, it is recommended to use postage that is specifically designed for postcards to ensure accurate and timely delivery.

4. How can I calculate the exact cost of mailing a postcard with Pampered Chef's Mini products?

To calculate the exact cost of mailing a postcard with Pampered Chef's Mini products, you can use the postage calculator on the United States Postal Service website. Simply enter the weight and destination of the postcard to determine the cost.

5. Can I track the delivery of a postcard with Pampered Chef's Mini products?

Yes, you can track the delivery of a postcard with Pampered Chef's Mini products by using USPS tracking services. You will receive a tracking number when you purchase postage, and you can enter this number on the USPS website to track the delivery status of your postcard.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chef4u2
Replies
Views
kam
  • chef4u2
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg