• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is the cost of postage for a SB (Stoneware Baker)?

In summary, the cost of sending a letter with SB postage is $0.55 for letters weighing up to 1 ounce and an additional $0.20 for each additional ounce. The price of a stamp for SB postage is the same as the cost of sending a letter. There are no additional fees for using SB postage and there are limits on the weight and size of mail that can be sent. The USPS website provides a postage calculator and more information on these restrictions.
AmieCream
Quick question...how much is postage for a SB???

TIA

I just mailed 11 with receipts via priority flat rate. Only $4.80. I'm sure mailing only 1 will be fairly cheap.

One Season's Best without an envelope is $0.59. One Season's Best in an envelope is $0.76 - the envelope adds just enough weight to take it to the next price point.

Thank you! I appreciate you guys so much!

!Hi there! Thank you for reaching out. The postage for a SB (Stoneware Baker) varies depending on your location and the weight of the package. I recommend contacting your local post office for an accurate rate quote. They will be able to provide you with the most up-to-date pricing and any special shipping options that may be available. I hope this helps! Happy cooking!

1. How much does it cost to send a letter with SB postage?

The cost of sending a letter with SB postage depends on the weight and size of the letter. For letters weighing up to 1 ounce, the current price is $0.55. Each additional ounce costs $0.20.

2. What is the price of a stamp for SB postage?

The price of a stamp for SB postage is the same as the cost of sending a letter. It is currently $0.55 for letters weighing up to 1 ounce and $0.20 for each additional ounce.

3. How much does it cost to send a package with SB postage?

The cost of sending a package with SB postage depends on the weight and size of the package, as well as the destination. The USPS provides a postage calculator on their website to help determine the exact cost.

4. Are there any additional fees for using SB postage?

No, there are no additional fees for using SB postage. The postage price includes all necessary fees for sending your mail or package.

5. Is there a limit on the weight or size of mail that can be sent with SB postage?

Yes, there are limits on the weight and size of mail that can be sent with SB postage. Letters must not exceed 3.5 ounces and packages must not exceed 70 pounds. There are also size restrictions for both letters and packages. The USPS website provides more information on these restrictions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• aried
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Polliewiggle
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • tinat51796