• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Much Is Our Office Max Discount

In summary, the discount for purchasing items at Office Max varies depending on what the item is. You can always ask a sales associate for the specific discounts that the store offers.
buzz26
Can someone tell me how much the discount is if I want to buy a desk?

I think it varies with what you purchase. I bought some ink cartridges the other day, and the contract price was less than 10%. (something like 8%).

It varies. Generally, frequently-used supplies have a higher discount than other things. You can always ask at the store for them to scan it, and then scan the card to see what you would pay - without actually making a purchase.

Also, you may not get a discount on a desk. Our discount with Office Max is negotiated/contract prices on certain items. Some things we get a discount on, some we don't.

chefann said:
It varies. Generally, frequently-used supplies have a higher discount than other things. You can always ask at the store for them to scan it, and then scan the card to see what you would pay - without actually making a purchase.
we get a discount card? I never got a card...if we don't get a card, what card are you speaking of, chefann? :)

Thanks..

Kitchen Diva said:
we get a discount card? I never got a card...if we don't get a card, what card are you speaking of, chefann? :)

Thanks..

Go to consultant's corner and look under the left tab I believe and it shows the companies we get discounts with.

You can print a sheet/card if you want.

It pays to shop around, though. Don't forget the discount at Office Cheapo, and be sure to check out the other places that sell Contact-paper-covered-particleboard furniture, too. Menard's, Farm & Barn and places like that come to mind.BTW - I'm still using my Contact-paper-covered-particleboard desk that I bought about 15 years ago. The idea was for it to be a temporary desk after I bought my company and couldn't afford a "real" desk.

I found a suitable desk last year at Target on clearance for $15, so look around!

The discount card is great for certain office supplies but you never know what items have the discount and what doesn't until you try. You can get regular b&w copies for only 3 cents with the card (Office Max).

Check Craigslist and Thrift Stores, too. I got a great solid wood mission style desk at a Thrift Store for only $40!

1. How much is our Office Max discount for Pampered Chef employees?

The current Office Max discount for Pampered Chef employees is 10% off all purchases.

2. Is there a minimum purchase amount required to receive the Office Max discount?

No, there is no minimum purchase amount required to receive the Office Max discount. It applies to all purchases made by Pampered Chef employees.

3. Can the Office Max discount be combined with other promotions or coupons?

No, the Office Max discount cannot be combined with any other promotions or coupons. It is a standalone discount for Pampered Chef employees.

4. How do I redeem the Office Max discount as a Pampered Chef employee?

To redeem the Office Max discount, simply present your Pampered Chef employee ID at the time of purchase. The discount will be automatically applied to your total.

5. Is the Office Max discount available for online purchases?

Yes, the Office Max discount is also available for online purchases. Simply use the designated promo code for Pampered Chef employees at checkout to receive the discount.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Sarah Mitson
  • kaceyleigh2
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
Replies
Views
CAmomCookin4U