• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Many Products Do You Earn for

In summary, the number of products you earn for hosting a Pampered Chef party depends on the total sales of the party, with one 50% off item and one host exclusive item for every $200 in sales. This applies to both in-person and virtual parties. For booking a party with a Pampered Chef consultant, the number of products varies and can include a booking incentive. Fundraisers with Pampered Chef also follow the same earning structure as regular parties, with the possibility of different incentives from consultants. Multiple parties can be hosted with the potential to earn products for each party, though there may be a limit on host exclusive items. It is best to discuss all details with your consultant.
Kimberlymmj
the sell a thon? Just curious. I wonder what they are.

We won't know until NC. It's always good, though.

That is the fun of it! We don't know! However if you want to look back there are threads on here about the November/December SAT where we earned the Spring 09 products. You can also find out what each level earned. It is usually a couple products for 2 shows.

I've been involved in two sell a thons. Roughly you get $150 in product for the $1500 level, $300 for a $3000 level and $600 for $6000.

Like everyone else said, we don't know until conference but it's usually really good!

when do fall products come out again, I forget....

Sept 1st.
We find out at conference in July.

Kool i already booked a show in sept for the fall products and was hoping i wasn't wrong. thx

1. How many products do you earn for hosting a Pampered Chef party?

The number of products you earn for hosting a Pampered Chef party depends on the total sales of the party. For every $200 in sales, you will earn one 50% off item and one host exclusive item. So, for example, if your party has $600 in sales, you will earn three 50% off items and three host exclusive items.

2. Do I earn products for hosting a virtual Pampered Chef party?

Yes, you can still earn products for hosting a virtual Pampered Chef party. The earning structure is the same as for in-person parties, with one 50% off item and one host exclusive item for every $200 in sales.

3. How many products can I earn for booking a party with a Pampered Chef consultant?

The number of products you can earn for booking a party with a Pampered Chef consultant varies. Most consultants offer a booking incentive, such as a free product or discount, for booking a party with them. You can discuss the specific details with your consultant.

4. Do I earn products for hosting a fundraiser with Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can earn products for hosting a fundraiser with Pampered Chef. The earning structure is the same as for regular parties, with one 50% off item and one host exclusive item for every $200 in sales. However, some consultants may offer different incentives for fundraisers, so be sure to discuss this with your consultant.

5. Can I earn products for hosting multiple parties with Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can earn products for hosting multiple parties with Pampered Chef. Each party is considered individually, so you can earn products for each party you host. However, there may be a limit on the number of host exclusive items you can earn, so be sure to discuss this with your consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pampered2007
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Karen0529
  • smilesarepriceless
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies