• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Many Male Consultants & Husbands Going?

In summary, there are about the same number of male consultants this year as last year, but with one extra. There is usually only one or two of us at our spring and fall kick off meeting, but my husband is planning on coming this year.
Chef Bobby
Gold Member
Last year during wave 2, I counted about 10 other guys at Conference. Do we have any new male consultants and/or husbands going this year?

My clustermate's DH is going. He went last year. Not sure what wave they were in then.

Chef Bobby said:
Last year during wave 2, I counted about 10 other guys at Conference. Do we have any new male consultants and/or husbands going this year?

I'll be there, but at wave 3!

At regional training in Baltimore, there were 4 male consultants there, out of probably at least 200.

One of my downline gals is bringing her DH.
So far my DH isn't coming this year -- but he will probably come next year.

I'm hoping that my DH will come, at least for Thursday evening. :D He'll promptly be on a train back home, so that won't help at all!

leftymac said:
I'll be there, but at wave 3!

At regional training in Baltimore, there were 4 male consultants there, out of probably at least 200.
There's usually one (my first recruit) or two besides me at our spring and fall kick off meeting.

Last year in wave 1, there were a handful.
I will be in wave 3 this year.

Any of you guys looking for a guy to share your room? I have a new consultant that is considering going. Wave 3.

I'll be on a cot in a room full of ladies from my cluster. We have all known each other for a couple of years. Like being with relatives. Our spouses are staying home.

Chef Bobby said:
Ok, threw me off for a sec but I thought this thread was about "How many male consultants WITH their husbands?" LOL!!!

Chef Bobby said:
My hubby is planning on going again this year! I think this is like his 5th time. In fact, he made a comment to Jay one year that the spouses should get a years of service pin or "5th" conference pin or something like that

smspamperedchef said:
My hubby is planning on going again this year! I think this is like his 5th time. In fact, he made a comment to Jay one year that the spouses should get a years of service pin or "5th" conference pin or something like that

That's great that your husband goes with you. He should get an award for all of those years. What does he do while you're in your classes? Is he with you? I wish my wife would want to go with me. I have to plan my home shows when my wife is out of town. She's not a pc person.

smspamperedchef said:
Ok, threw me off for a sec but I thought this thread was about "How many male consultants WITH their husbands?" LOL!!!

Not a thing wrong with that ;)

leftymac said:
Not a thing wrong with that ;)
You beat me to the punch!

My hubby is still up in the air about it. At first he wanted to, now he may be working that week (in Chicago). So he may still come for some things, just not as many as originally planned.

Related to How Many Male Consultants & Husbands Going?

How Many Male Consultants Are There?

As of 2021, there are approximately 6,500 male consultants in Pampered Chef, making up about 11% of our total consultant base.

How Many Husbands Are Involved in the Business?

There is no specific data on the number of husbands involved in the business, as spouses can have varying levels of involvement. However, we do have many successful husband and wife teams who work together as consultants.

Are There Any Special Programs for Male Consultants or Husbands?

Yes, we have a Male Consultant Recognition Program that celebrates the achievements of our male consultants. We also offer training and support specifically tailored to husbands who are involved in the business.

Do Male Consultants Face Any Challenges in this Industry?

Like any consultant, male consultants may face challenges in building their business, but we have seen many successful male consultants who have found their niche in the Pampered Chef market. Our company values diversity and inclusivity, and we welcome all consultants regardless of gender.

How Can I Encourage My Husband to Get Involved in My Business?

We recommend having an open and honest conversation with your husband about your business and how they can fit into it. You can also invite them to attend trainings and events with you to get a better understanding of the business and its potential. Ultimately, it's important for your husband to have a genuine interest and passion for the products and the business in order for them to be successful as a consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mrsbettyboop0000
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
EpTxGuy
  • jwpamp
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Chef Bobby