• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How many emails can be sent at once from the Customer Care Section of our PWS?

Yes-they sent that email a few months ago saying they changed the program and it was now safe to send them all at once.
Trish1953
Silver Member
Does anyone know how many emails you can send at once from the Customer Care Section of our PWS?

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

Are you asking in how many people? I just sent out the HWC one and on my list is 699 and it goes fine!

Thanks. That's what I wanted to know. One of my consultants has about 1500 names and was concerned if she could send them all out at once.

Trish in Texas
Ind. Consultant

They say to do 7 or less at a time to try and prevent the emails from looking like spam to the recipient's email.

jenniferknapp said:
They say to do 7 or less at a time to try and prevent the emails from looking like spam to the recipient's email.

Actually, the way PWS sends out the emails it doesn't matter how many you do at once since they website sends them out individually (not as a group in to a TO or CC field).

HOWEVER, since PWS is actually a remailer (the ISP address doesn't match the "from" address -- it appears to be from you even though it doesn't come from a server associated with your email address) it may be marked as junk or unsafe because of that (I sent recipes to myself from CC and they were all marked as unsafe because of that).

:(

jenniferknapp said:

Are you serious, 7? Man, I would be at the computer ALL day sending my newsletter out!:eek:

I have groups set up, pc 1 (groups of 15). This works really well for me, and yes I send out a ton of emails but they aren't going to spam like they were.

I thought I remembered getting an email from HO about the 9 or less at a time thing - saying that it had been fixed?? I'm sure we got one - but don't remember when.....

ChefBeckyD said:
I thought I remembered getting an email from HO about the 9 or less at a time thing - saying that it had been fixed?? I'm sure we got one - but don't remember when.....

Yes-they sent that email a few months ago saying they changed the program and it was now safe to send them all at once. On another thread someone gave the advise to send the email to yourself & then foward it (in waves) so that the recepients email does not spam it (all the links still work the same).

What is the maximum number of emails I can send per day?

The maximum number of emails you can send per day is 500 emails per email address. This limit is in place to prevent spamming and ensure that emails are being sent to engaged and interested recipients.

Can I increase the number of emails I can send per day?

Yes, you can increase the number of emails you can send per day by adding more email addresses to your account. Each email address has a limit of 500 emails per day, so adding multiple email addresses can increase your overall limit.

Are there any restrictions on the type of emails I can send?

Yes, there are restrictions on the type of emails you can send. Our email service is intended for promotional and informational emails related to Pampered Chef products and services. Any emails that are considered spam or violate our terms of service will be subject to removal and may result in account suspension.

Can I send emails to purchased or rented email lists?

No, we do not allow the use of purchased or rented email lists on our platform. All email recipients must have given explicit permission to receive emails from you. This helps maintain a high level of engagement and prevents spamming.

What happens if I exceed the maximum number of emails I can send per day?

If you exceed the maximum number of emails per day, your account may be temporarily suspended. This is to ensure the deliverability and effectiveness of your emails. You will receive a notification and can contact our customer support team to discuss increasing your email limit.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Beaglemom49779
  • cochef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Mary