• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Many Days to Place Order ??

In summary, in order for guests to receive the special for a certain month, the order must be submitted electronically by the last day of the following month. For commission purposes, the order must be submitted by the end of the month. However, for promotions, it can vary and may require the order to be held and submitted within a specific time frame. It is important to read the fine print for each promotion to know the exact requirements.
floccies
How long after the end of the month do we have to place the order electronically for the guests to get the guest special for that month?

For us to get the show counted for a certain month does it have to be submitted during that month or just held?

I can't remember the answer to your first question. Sorry.

As for being counted, it depends what you mean. For commission, it must be submitted by the end of the month. For the promotions, it depends. Some say "Held and Submitted in _________________." Others say held in a certain month and submitted by a certain date. Gotta read that fine print.

floccies said:
How long after the end of the month do we have to place the order electronically for the guests to get the guest special for that month?

You have until the last day of the following month to submit a show.

floccies said:

For us to get the show counted for a certain month does it have to be submitted during that month or just held?
You have until the last day of the next month to submit an order (Jan. 31 for a December show) so that the guests and hosts can get the specials.

Our paychecks are based on what we submit in a calendar month. If you submit a Dec. order in Jan. you will be paid for it in Jan.

If there is a promotion going on you have to read the requirements. Sometimes it's the last day of the month, other times it's the 5th of the next month, in March we have to HOLD and SUBMIT between March 1 & 15 to qualify to get the HWC products. It all depends.

Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I can definitely help answer your question. In order for guests to receive the guest special for a particular month, the order must be placed electronically by the end of that month. This means that the order needs to be submitted and processed before the end of the month in order for the guest special to be applied. I hope this helps clarify things for you! Happy cooking!

Related to How Many Days to Place Order ??

1. How long does it typically take to place an order?

The time it takes to place an order can vary depending on the specific company and their processes. Some companies may offer online ordering, which can be done quickly, while others may require orders to be placed over the phone or in person, which may take longer.

2. Is there a deadline for placing an order?

Yes, most companies have a specific deadline for placing orders. This deadline may be based on the type of product being ordered, the shipping method, or other factors. It is important to check with the company to determine their specific deadline for placing orders.

3. Can I place an order in advance?

Many companies allow customers to place orders in advance, especially for larger or more complex orders. This can help ensure that the products are available and give the company enough time to fulfill the order. It is best to check with the company to determine their policy for placing orders in advance.

4. How can I track my order once it has been placed?

Most companies provide a way for customers to track their orders once they have been placed. This may be through an online tracking system, email updates, or by contacting the company directly. It is important to ask the company for their specific tracking methods.

5. Can I cancel or change my order after it has been placed?

This will depend on the company's policies and the status of the order. Some companies may allow changes or cancellations within a certain timeframe after the order has been placed, while others may not allow any changes. It is best to contact the company as soon as possible if you need to make changes to your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JanisF
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Kristianne
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kage6