• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Many Are Going to Mexico? Is the Trip Going to be Crowded Today?

In summary, the "How Many Are Going to Mexico?" event offers various packages ranging from $99 to $299 per person, which includes accommodations, meals, and activities. Guests are allowed and can bring additional guests for an extra fee. Airfare is not included in the package, but recommendations can be provided. Cancellation policies vary, with a full refund available if cancelled more than 60 days before the event. There is no specified dress code, but comfortable and casual clothing is recommended for daytime activities and slightly dressier attire for evening events. Don't forget to pack sunscreen and a swimsuit for pool and beach activities!
jwpamp
Any one know how many took the trip option to Mexico? Just wondering if it's going to be wayyyyyy crowded there!

I'm going, Cheryl is going, my NED is going, it's a huge resort, I think it will be fine =)

We're going--see you all there!

Today's the day, I wish you all a WONDERFUL trip!

<3 Darcy

Related to How Many Are Going to Mexico? Is the Trip Going to be Crowded Today?

1. How much does the "How Many Are Going to Mexico?" event cost?

The cost of the "How Many Are Going to Mexico?" event varies depending on the package you choose. Prices range from $99 to $299 per person, which includes accommodations, meals, and activities. Additional fees may apply for optional excursions.

2. Can I bring a guest to the "How Many Are Going to Mexico?" event?

Yes, you can bring a guest to the "How Many Are Going to Mexico?" event. Each package includes accommodations for two people. If you'd like to bring additional guests, there may be an additional fee.

3. Is airfare included in the "How Many Are Going to Mexico?" event package?

No, airfare is not included in the "How Many Are Going to Mexico?" event package. You will need to book your own flights to and from Mexico. However, we can provide recommendations for airlines and travel agents to help you find the best deals.

4. What is the cancellation policy for the "How Many Are Going to Mexico?" event?

The cancellation policy for the "How Many Are Going to Mexico?" event varies depending on the package you choose. Generally, if you cancel more than 60 days before the event, you will receive a full refund. If you cancel within 60 days of the event, a cancellation fee may apply.

5. Is there a dress code for the "How Many Are Going to Mexico?" event?

There is no specific dress code for the "How Many Are Going to Mexico?" event. However, we recommend packing comfortable and casual clothing for daytime activities and slightly dressier attire for evening events. Don't forget to bring sunscreen and a swimsuit for pool and beach activities!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
lacychef
  • pamperedbecky
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
  • MORFIA
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies