• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Long Will a Trifle Hold Up? Paula Deen's Strawberry Shortcake

In summary, the strawberry shortcake trifle can be kept in the fridge for up to 3 days and can be made ahead of time and refrigerated for at least 2 hours before serving. It can also be frozen for up to 2 months and should be thawed in the fridge before serving. Leftover trifle should be covered and stored in the fridge and consumed within 3 days. Other fruits can be substituted for strawberries, but the texture and taste may differ.
Sk8Mom209
Gold Member
I am going out of town Wednesday & Thursday and have a show Thursday evening that I need to bring a trifle too.

If I make the trifle on Wednesday morning before I leave, (Paula Deen's Strawberry Shortcake - without the glaze fresh strawberries only) will it hold up okay until Thursday evening? Or should I just rush to put it together when I get home late Thursday afternoon?

Thanks for your help.

I would make sure you have everything you need... cool whip is defrosted, etc... and make it at the last minute. That recipe makes for yummy left-overs, but sometimes the cool whip can look a little "crusty" the next day - fresh and pretty is my suggestion!!

That's kinda where I was headed, but know I will be pressed for time and hoped that it might work to make ahead.

Thanks for your quick response.

1. How long can I keep the strawberry shortcake trifle in the fridge?

The strawberry shortcake trifle can be kept in the fridge for up to 3 days.

2. Can I make the trifle ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the trifle ahead of time. It is recommended to assemble and refrigerate the trifle for at least 2 hours before serving.

3. Can I freeze the trifle?

Yes, you can freeze the trifle. It is recommended to assemble the trifle and freeze it for up to 2 months. Thaw in the fridge before serving.

4. How do I store leftover trifle?

Leftover trifle should be covered and stored in the fridge. It is best to consume within 3 days.

5. Can I substitute the strawberries with other fruits?

Yes, you can substitute the strawberries with other fruits such as blueberries, raspberries, or peaches. However, the texture and taste may differ from the original recipe.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • cmdtrgd
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
annew
  • finley1991